Forum › Posts by AsahiYukihirou

joined Aug 1, 2023

Spoilers for chapter 11 and 12!!
Just a theory or a speculation of how things would go out.
I think Rubeus (vice president/Gram's playmate) will be someone important to the story. I know that it was already stated by Natori that Rubeus was insignificant enough that he had no character portrait and he was simply a background character, I think that would be the most useful part of him because if he isn't fully included in the main story then the events wouldn't really try to force itself into him and make him a great support if Natori fully befriends him. I also saw by the last panel in chapter 12 where Natori is seemingly determined? I'm not quite sure but from what I can understand is that Rubeus might be a key to something. I don't understand Japanese so i can't really decipher what was being talked about in the raws but I can still guess what it's about. Also let me just add this servants aren't really loyal to their masters so IF rumors goes out with both Natori and Lapis being touchy with eachother and it becoming a big drama about it because yk nobles being nobles judging others and bs, I wouldn't be fully surprised. Also we also had an inlook on what Lapis really feels (kind of), Lapis said in one of the panels in chapter 11 that she quotes "The only reason I live is so that I can kill the ones that killed.." and she also says "I can't protect a single thing, so I have no right to wish for anything in return." I think those two already speak in volumes of what her character is. Another thing I just noticed Natori already has rumors circulating about her?! Well that's interesting itself, yes the prince must've said some good words about her but there might be other rumors that didn't came from Gram, that maybe some people showing some wuite of interest within Natori. Also (kind of) possessive Lapis on the last panel!!♡♡♡

last edited at Aug 27, 2023 5:09AM

joined Aug 1, 2023

AsahiYukihirou - Chapter 11 isn't up yet here. Don't post spoilers for content that isn't up on Dynasty in this forum. Some people don't read on other sites.

At the very least, use the spoiler tags like you did for chapter 12.

FUCK I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS ALREADY UPDATED ON MINE SORRY I'M REALLY SORRY

joined Aug 1, 2023

^ I don't mind the spoiler, but for those who do: for spoilers, add two equal signs on each side of the spoiler

like this

Oh I see, I apologize I'm still new. I'll be sure to do that next time, thank you for telling me.

joined Aug 1, 2023

Slight spoilers to chapter 11 and 12!!
TEAM LAPIS (LAPISXNATORI) UNITE CUZ WE BE WINNIN!! GET YOUR HEARTS READY BECAUSE WE WINNIN. I only had seen the raws but holy sh*t they fruity af. Chapter 11 can be read on Rawkuma, not translated tho. And chapter 12 we get a bit of inlook to one of the panels(?) In twitter. I'm team poly but things are getting clearer every chapter, also ready yourselves cuz Natori gon get a cough cough I will not spoil it so you'll be able to enjoy it.

Well, chapter 12 Raw scan is already on Rawkuma. you can look it up, and all i'm gonna say is Lapis is so romantic <( ̄︶ ̄)>.

I KNOW I HAVE SEEN IT TOO BUT I FEAR THAT I MIGHT SPOIL. BUT LIKE MY HEART ACKK!!! THE PRINCE HAVING THE FIRST CLASS SEAT BRO IS SO DAMN LUCKY.

Slight spoiler!!
HOLY SH*T THEY'RE SO CUTE THEY'RE ACTING LIKE A COUPLE!! Thought it felt kind of uncomfortable with the thought of them flirting and being fluffy with eachother especially when the other fiance is there. (I know that it's like a political engagement but still.)

last edited at Aug 25, 2023 1:55AM

joined Aug 1, 2023

Slight spoilers to chapter 11 and 12!!
TEAM LAPIS (LAPISXNATORI) UNITE CUZ WE BE WINNIN!! GET YOUR HEARTS READY BECAUSE WE WINNIN. I only had seen the raws but holy sh*t they fruity af. Chapter 11 can be read on Rawkuma, not translated tho. And chapter 12 we get a bit of inlook to one of the panels(?) In twitter. I'm team poly but things are getting clearer every chapter, also ready yourselves cuz Natori gon get a cough cough I will not spoil it so you'll be able to enjoy it.

last edited at Aug 25, 2023 1:56AM