Forum › Posts by Lanster755

Lanster755
joined May 18, 2023

The one thing that the final Extra Life chapter is missing is showing how Asahi and his mother are fairing with Shio's own twisted personality. Was he able to accept his own sister like he wanted and after the shock of her now being like Sato gradually went away, or does Shio have absolutely no ties to her brother and mother as of now?

joined May 18, 2023

I'm probabaly part of a minority here, but I feel more sympathy towarda Nanase here more than Yuni. Throughout this story, I sense very little communication between both parties. When Yuni gets upset that her girlfriend is unavailable, rather than confront and tell her about it, she post her frustrarions of social media and ended up luring what essentially is a stalker. Seriously, talk to the girlfriend/boyfriend/lover. Do not expect them to pick up visual ques that you are upset and expect them to figure it out or else they might pull a HUMAN thing and believe that things will work out gradually and they need to deal with other issues at hand. Give an ultimatum if necessary. Say "Hey, I'm upset that the club is taking priority over me and that your catering other peoples affection over me. If you truly care about me, we should work for a way where we can spend more time together without any intrusion. If not, they we should stop being together". No one should ever be in a position where they are expected to be mind reader. That's the kind of thing that make relationships 100× harder than it already is. Always, always, always Talk. You don't need to expose any deep dark secrets or anything, just express your true feelings and show that you want to make things work. Even if that person is constantly smothered by everyone else and you can't find an impromptu time to speak your mind, use alternative communication methods like calls and text, or better yet, make that opportunity by putting your foot down and pull them out of that crowd. Seriously all this heart ache could be resolved in less than 5 chapters if the depressed upset girl who constantly complains about her gf not spending time with her had just properly communicated to her gf instead of having an affair with her stalker.