Forum › Posts by bosudopi

bosudopi
Gunjo discussion 05 Mar 12:21
Ukukuk
joined Mar 1, 2023

created an account just to say how much i love this manga lmao, the art style fascinated me and the characters did too. girlfriend-chan definitely didn't deserve to get caught in this messy mess!!! i was really sad about her :(

the two MCs are fascinating. reminds me a bit of breaking bad, where the characters are insufferable and i keep thinking "they cannot POSSIBLY make the situation even wors- oh there they go again", and i kinda want to kick them into orbit but at the same time i end up cheering for their small moments of happiness because they're just so.... pathetic and human that i can't help but empathize? truly just a story about two deeply fucked up, abused, abusive, manipulative, toxic people that just can't keep away from each other. i've never experienced a toxic relationship to this degree, but i'd be lying if i said i didn't recognize a bit of my own past in some of their exchanges.

girlfriend-chan, her parents, her dogs, and les-chan's nephews were the mvps. the rest.... therapy. and prison.