Forum › Posts by Mount19

Mount19
Citrus + discussion 21 Jan 21:45
joined Jan 19, 2023

The chapter is so "ridiculous" that it is very funny. after 5 volumes yuzu and MEI continue the same is curious. what is your relationship? an asexual. Is kissing forbidden in Japan? I don't know. Honestly reading comments I only see three types of citrus+ readers currently, 1 is an unconditional fan who doesn't care what I gave them saburouta that they are happy, a 2 group of fans who are literally no longer interested in the main couple and who are looking forward to focusing on harumin and matsuri, and for forgotten characters like Sara and nina etc. to appear, and a 3 Group of readers who are literally getting bored of this story or have literally stopped reading it. Concluded, looking to the future (in my opinion) sabu should focus on what is important And stop playing games, otherwise I'm afraid it will gradually lose readers, especially when there are more interesting yuri on the market today. Regards

A lot of people are basically the 3 at the same time haha. But I think the fact that Saburouta is playing with the readers and that the development of harumi and Matsuri relationship is really slow isn’t that bad but the real problem is : The rythm of publication.
It’s like 1 chapter by month or even sometimes 1 every 2 months it depends so It’s like 10 chapters a year. If if was 1 chapter by week it would be great in order to keep the readers and their interest, but now we just have to wait another month to see something that we saw like 30 chapters ago in yuzu and mei relationship. It is boring but at the same time exciting to see the next one because of the rythm of publication. Even if it is boring It’s only 1 a month so yeah 10 minutes by month will not make ppl give up with this manga cuz even if you don’t rly love it anymore, what can it costs you by reading it 1 a month ?

Mount19
Citrus + discussion 21 Jan 21:34
joined Jan 19, 2023

Also yaaaaaaaayyy our Yearly dose of Harumatsu!! see ya all next year for their next interaction xD

That seems highly optimistic. Wasn’t their kiss in like 2020? And we’ve had like zero follow up since.

Btw, do you think the rythm of publication can improve or it is impossible ?