Forum › Posts by Delteros

joined Oct 21, 2022

lowkey but highkey shipping shiho with himari, their dynamic is adorable. yori’s “looks cool but is an empty shell” personality got boring after a while. plus shiho is hot

Haha I'm 100% agree. But it's expected that a lot people here don't like her or this arc, cuz most people are shallow in their thought and can't appreciate a good character if that character is kinda on the "antagonist" side. Shiho is definitely the best part of this manga so far and the only one that keep me from dropping it. Her relationship and dynamic with Himari is such a joy to watch, because they are very different individual. Yori x Himari was cute at first, but now the lovey dovey fluff is getting so boring, with Shiho it's WAY more interesting. Also agree that Shiho's probably the hottest girl of this manga, and i have no idea why some people even called her a "bully" or a "bad person" or sth, it's like those people never go outside and interact with an actual terrible person irl, cuz from what i've seen so far Shiho is really nice

joined Oct 21, 2022

Beach chapter aside, I'm truly disappointed reading the comments and receptions regarding the villain back stories, way too many shallow opinions and almost no one here gets its point.

Do you people watch Joker and expect it to be a backstory to make you feel bad, sympathize with or to justify the villain actions ?? ABSOLUTELY NOT, that's not the point at all. This kind of Joker-like backstory is only meant to GIVE A REASON behind the villain actions, how they become who they are, and show what lead them to the twisted and irredeemable path they're on now, you are NOT supposed to understand or sympathize with them, cuz they're now bad people, but with a history, and once they break they can't go back, essentially like Joker.

Also, the backstory is very important because it prevents them from being like Dio, aka a garbage one-dimensional bad guy that only exists for the sake of being evil.

Delteros
Still Sick discussion 28 Oct 12:03
joined Oct 21, 2022

Pretty much a more mature and better Bloom into You

joined Oct 21, 2022

Damn, this thing's brilliant, and i think most people don't even realize or underestimate how brilliant this is. It's stupidly realistic and grounded, pretty much no drama, no trope, no over-reaction, no fancy or shocking moments, extremely mundane dialogues, everyone acts like a real person and not like exaggerated anime character, because everyone actually communicates and listens well, it's ridiculous how true to life this is, and also funny that some people think it's rushed or there are loose ends at the end, because that's the point, you don't wrap up character story in real life, they just continue to live normally with their life, these are just some events that happened in between. Maybe it's too realistic and mundane for its own good, and this is probably the only manga where some forced melodramas or exaggerated moments (like crying or confession) would make things a bit more exciting and satisfying at the end, but really it's still brilliant as it is.