Forum › Posts by Godtierlesbo

joined Sep 30, 2022

Narita should be a lesson for the readers in forming hasty impressions of people.

Yo I love that guy, but he literally tried to use Mitsuki for her homework and said she wasn’t as smart as she looked

joined Sep 30, 2022

Aya is starting to annoy me tbh. Crazy how it's making me ship fuckboi with Koga now because of that.

Honestly tho, what Mitsuki did was fucked up. If I were Aya, I’d be so humiliated and angry. Like this WHOLE time the ‘guy’ I’ve been gushing and embarrassing myself over and spending my Sundays visiting is the girl sitting next to me. Same girl heard and knew everything but didn’t say a word to me. Even if she was afraid, how long would she let this go on for? God I feel bad for Aya. Mitsuki knows she knows and she should say sorry. Like grow a pair and own up to it, she’s been the only one lying in their relationship so take responsibility.

joined Sep 30, 2022

Hello lgbt members, leader of the gay council here Amy Schumer-San and I’m here to drop a fat homosexual analysis on this cliffhanger.

Just wanted to say I had anxiety over this since the signs were there since chapter uno. Yuzu giving tatsumi a gummy, tatsumi friendly flirting with her saying if she worked her way into yuzu’s heart, yuzu blushing like crazy in reaction and staying quiet the rest of the time. My god, whyyyy author whyyyy.

Even in chapter 4, the author made it ambiguous whether yuzu was jealous over tatsumi or minami.

Maybe there was an unspoken event that happened between yuzu and tatsumi? Tatsumi seems like a strong and super independent girl that takes care of her family and friends, can definitely see why yuzu could possibly fall for her if she saw that.

I definitely think tatsumi has a thing for minami though. The signs are small and super detailed but o figured out that every little thing in a page means something. Like the way the protagonists rips ass can mean he’s in love with someone else or the worlds gonna end.

Anyway, Minami and yuzu are probably going to end up together but it’d be something (not a good something) if this goes a whole other way. We might even have to see minami accept that loving someone with everything she has means nothing in the face of unreciprocated feelings.