Forum › Posts by shatie

joined Aug 24, 2022

Was this originally written in Japanese or in Chinese? There was mention of Chinese in one of the translator notes, but it looks like it's taking place in Japan

Hi, yes the first few chapters were tled from chinese. However, I've managed to get my hands on a jtl and have been using him for the past like, 8 chapters which is why I was able to get this into dynasty.

But if you did read author's tweets carefully, you may know that the author doesn't allow unauthorized translation or reshipment. If you don't know(which can't be possible), please check it out now.

And I am very curious since masazuka only authorized ONE fan translation group translating it to Chinese and she is unable to use Chinese. I made a careful comparison between your Japanese-English translation and that group's Japanese-Chinese translation. Lots of evidence shows that you definitely took "several" references of the Chinese version,which is funny and suprising for a translator. I think the author and the Chinese fan translation group might appriciate it very much if you ask their opinions ahead. Especially for the fan translation group because they have helped a lot without even being mentioned :-)