Forum › Posts by sgn

sgn
00083b
joined Aug 14, 2022

sgn posted:

sgn posted:
Would like to request updates for the following chapters of Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku. The current versions on Mangadex are more up-to-date.

Caramel Millefeuille as well has been updated.

I don't know if I need to provide more detail/specify pages and specific fixes? Still figuring out the process here. Will provide more detail if needed. Thanks in advance.

Sorry to pipe up again, it's been almost a week so I'm figuring my post probably got looked over due to the discussion that started right after?
I've been looking through the chapters for the series I translated that are on here to find stuff that's been changed/fixed. Besides these I have some chapters for Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei as well, but I still don't know if more detail is required or just saying the chapter needs it is enough.

You're perfectly correct, yes. Thanks so much! You've provided all the info we need, and I'll update these presently.

Edit: They've been updated. As Dynasty uses rather aggressive caching, a previous reader would need to clear their browser's cache to see the changes applied.

Thank you very much!
I would also like to request updates for the following chapters of Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei in that case:

That would be all, I think. Thanks again.

sgn
00083b
joined Aug 14, 2022

sgn posted:
Would like to request updates for the following chapters of Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku. The current versions on Mangadex are more up-to-date.

I don't know if I need to provide more detail/specify pages and specific fixes? Still figuring out the process here. Will provide more detail if needed. Thanks in advance.

Sorry to pipe up again, it's been almost a week so I'm figuring my post probably got looked over due to the discussion that started right after?
I've been looking through the chapters for the series I translated that are on here to find stuff that's been changed/fixed. Besides these I have some chapters for Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei as well, but I still don't know if more detail is required or just saying the chapter needs it is enough.

sgn
00083b
joined Aug 14, 2022

sgn
00083b
joined Aug 14, 2022

I'm not 100% sure if this is the correct place to do this, but wanted to report an error.

There are 15 chapters (10 to 24) of Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku that are incorrectly marked as having been done by this group. I'm the guy behind that group, so I can attest it was for sure not me, a Mangadex user known as Furuishi did those.

edit: Also noticing that chapters 59, 60 and 61 are repeated. The second set seems more up to date.

last edited at Aug 14, 2022 10:54PM