Forum › Posts by god

joined Feb 6, 2013

An islamic act of terrorism already devolved into comments on gun controls, only on the 2nd page.

Maybe if he had used bombs you would be blaming fertilizer?

joined Feb 6, 2013

Dynasty is hosted in the Netherlands currently, and does not make any money off the site... there's like a 95% chance nothing will happen.

If it does... there other places to move to.

joined Feb 6, 2013

threesomes rarely if ever work out.

I dunno about that. It seems easy to say, but... lets be realistic. twosomes seem to rarely work out as well, so what criteria makes threesomes worse than twosomes?

joined Feb 6, 2013

I think we should implement a system where the more controversial and negative the response to a chapter is on the forums the more likely that chapter is to become featured and permanent.

No, this is stupid and being an asshole. I already told you my reasons why on IRC when someone tried to feature "Oshikko Sensei" the other day.

It's a joke.

Totally unfunny joke in a totally improper place. Doesn't really make it better.

Damn, you okay omni?

joined Feb 6, 2013

So, having finished uploading Kamikakushi stuff, which some of you have shown your dissatisfaction with a majority of his efforts

Who gives a fuck, really? If one person enjoys it, that's good enough... the rest can fuck off and ignore anything by that guy.

I do approve of the removal of het stuff just because that stuff is everywhere and I dont think this reader should become a "general purpose" reader... and also, because its not connected to what seems to be dynasty's (current) primary focus... Yuri. All the fetishes, all the other random shit can in most cases be tied back to it, but not het.

As for what else to keep or not... I say keep everything else. There can be absolutely no logical reason for anyone to say "don't include " other than an attempt by such a person to enforce their subjective morality or preferences on the rest of the readers.

GOD has spoken.

joined Feb 6, 2013

if they went out of business, it probably doesn't matter if they retain the licensing... i doubt they would have the resources or even inclination to do anything about any site that might choose to host stuff they had licensed.

just a thought...

god
Why no Futanari? 06 Feb 14:23
joined Feb 6, 2013

Futa is, according to various wise sources, just girls with magical strapons.

Totally acceptable.

Yeah magical strap-ons minus the strap/that don't strap-off

Kinda the point of using the word "magical" yanno...

god
Why no Futanari? 06 Feb 13:39
joined Feb 6, 2013

Futa is, according to various wise sources, just girls with magical strapons.

Totally acceptable.