Forum › Posts by azuryllis

azuryllis
joined Jul 10, 2022

So glad I gave this one a chance after seeing it update again. Really, really enjoyed it and am so excited for the anime now. Stories set in a realistic environment about people learning how to be human in the context of working together towards a common goal with a spice of romance are my absolute favorite.

azuryllis
joined Jul 10, 2022

OoooooO different setting than usual

joined Jul 10, 2022

That melonbooks bonus struck me in my SOUL I am so GAY

joined Jul 10, 2022

Babe wake up, new trans manga just dropped

joined Jul 10, 2022

I'm just as gone as the protagonist. Take me girl, puh-leeeeeeeeease

azuryllis
joined Jul 10, 2022

This is easy yuri if you just headcanon trans

azuryllis
joined Jul 10, 2022

She's so hot. Flirt with me like that and I am a s c e n d e d.

joined Jul 10, 2022

For people wondering about the use of otokonoko in the title, simply translating otokonoko as "crossdresser" or "femboy" does not do the term justice, especially as it is a vague, not fully defined term in Japanese.

Diagram from Japanese Wikipedia displaying potential definitions and subcategories of who would be considered an otokonoko
^Diagram taken from Japanese Wikipedia of approximately where otokonoko sits as a term, and at right are the different intersections it covers depending on the definition used. Notice that some definitions include transwomen and some don't. Add in the fact that Makoto is bigender and not a transwoman, and hopefully the name of the work makes more sense (unsurprisingly, given the tone of the piece) in terms of gendering Makoto.

joined Jul 10, 2022

Pleasantly surprised, excited to see more! Very cute, love the glomp energy.

azuryllis
joined Jul 10, 2022

Great series, love the fact that stuff actually moves forward and the characters feel more full and complete than the typical 4koma

joined Jul 10, 2022

This is gooooood. Great character dynamics of a caliber you don't see often.

azuryllis
joined Jul 10, 2022

IT'S HERE LET'S GOOOOOOOOO.
Always refreshing seeing trans-sympathetic manga, extremely refreshing seeing a trans-focused one which seems to be heading in a good direction. Praying they don't fuck it up, you've given me too much hope.