Forum › Posts by precariousLife

joined Jun 5, 2022

myon setsuayu what more can i wish for

last edited at Jan 2, 2023 11:20AM

precariousLife
joined Jun 5, 2022
103161961_p49

l/n negitoro!!! i really like how pjsk does the vocaloids. how they keep track of 29 vocaloids + 20 characters is beyond me though.

precariousLife
joined Jun 5, 2022

Toxic. The parents got what they deserved, too. How old were the lasses in this story?

Got what they deserved. For what, being clueless? I wouldn’t exactly call them parent of the year material, but it’s a bit harsh to just get cut out of their kid’s life for that alone.

Mafuyu and Ena’s parents have caused a lot of problems for them in the series— Mafuyu’s mom and Ena’s dad in particular. There’s a lot that goes on so it’s hard to explain briefly to those who haven’t read their in-game stories.

I didn’t realize they’re in-game characters. Anyways, I was referring to mafuyu’s mother: she should have kept better tabs on her daughter as ena is halfway there to derail mafuyu’s education. As for the dad, I don’t care as there wasn’t enough inferences as to how mean he is. Maybe allowing mafuyu (and readers) to overhear a telephone conversation between Ena and her dad would portray the father as abusive or insensitive (to Ena’s wishes to become a painter).

I haven't read enough about Ena's dad, but...
Mafuyu's mother is despised by the fanbase for good reason. Manipulative, emotionally abusive and shows little care for her daughter's wishes (makes Mafuyu start to lose her identity and consider suicide at the start of the story). Her actions are horrifyingly considered normal in real life too.

last edited at Aug 1, 2022 11:12AM