Forum › Posts by night7894296

night7894296
joined Apr 30, 2022

Chapter 43 of the comic has been updated, and I can already imagine that there will be a lot of people debating the content of this chapter once it's updated here.

But there's no need to argue anymore, as Shiho and Aki's storyline has also come to an end. The next step should be to depict the stories of other characters.

night7894296
joined Apr 30, 2022

The real tragedy of this chapter is that it showed Shiho starting to grow out of this during her montage of Grave visits. She starts talking about not stressing over missed notes and having more fun and enjoying spending time with the band. She had decided to stop visiting the grave and living in Kyou's shadow. Then whatever it was between her and Aki happened and that all went away. She found out that Kyou thought her music was the best and started up her new band with everybody else who loved Kyou with the express purpose of being the best and living in the past.
So really there was a lot of character development in the chapter. It was just all erased in the same chapter. At least now we know that if Shiho isn't constantly reminded of Kyou she might eventually become a halfway decent person.

I agree with you. Many people couldn't understand why Shiho hates Aki and Yori just because she couldn't get Aki's love. Shiho got hurt by Kyou deeply in the past. When Shiho tried extremely to exceed Kyou, nobody agreed with her effort or told her to stop. If it were not for Aki gave her a hand, Shiho might be more distorted on that time.

Because of Aki, Shiho was starting to walk out Kyou's shadow. Finally Shiho can have more fun and enjoying spending time on band, she also fall in love with Aki. For Shiho, what makes her let go of the past is she expect her love will come true someday. However, Shiho found out Aki's love wasn't her. That just crush her belief and makes all the effort for walking out Kyou's shadow gone.

For a person who just get hope from a tragedy, the most cruel reality is that hope crumbled to dust, isn't it?

joined Apr 30, 2022

Ooooooooooooh that would be really good, Id feel so bad for Shizuku, poor girl still having love troubles even after dating her.

Yeah, I had the same thought. And that's why Saori is the best for Shizuku. Perhaps Minami or Shizuku's Ex-girlfriend can understand her tragedy, but it only makes her being hung up on past stuff. Saori won't allow her decadent, and she will make her live in the present. They both can give each other salvation.

joined Apr 30, 2022

Maybe the next few chapters about them is gonna reveal that Saori still hasn't really fully moved on or has fully committed to loving Shizuku. While Shizuku will probably commit to it now? Not sure. But I wouldn't be surprised if their troubles still hasn't been resolved, they have the wackiest love troubles out of all the couples imo.

I agree, at least they need to tell each other that they both have been getting over Iori and Minami.

By the way, I think Shizuku has been getting over Minami long time ago. For now, Shizuku just consider Minami is her best friend. Maybe in ch.2 when Shizuku replied Saori "We both fell in love with hopeless people, didn't we?" She is talking about Saori, not Minami I guess.

last edited at Jun 9, 2022 5:29AM

joined Apr 30, 2022

I don't think Saori has been getting over Iori yet. After Saori and Shizuku had such a fight, I don't think Saori would order her thoughts just by what Minami said either.

I mean, it's good to see that they finally become a couple, and I still love their story the most in whole series. I just feel their relationship is going too fast somehow.

last edited at Jun 7, 2022 12:09AM

joined Apr 30, 2022

They become couple faster than I thought. Previous chapter when their relationship broke up, I thought there would be many problems that they need to deal.

joined Apr 30, 2022

Umm...so what Shizuku said is actually she wants? In the end, Shizuku said "She didn't even hit me" because she know that right now Saori won't accept her feelings. So Shizuku kissed Saori is something like "That is my feelings. If you don't want it than go away, because you will only get hurt."

Then I think I get it. In a sense, Shizuku is testing Saori?

By the way, do you think Minami knows Shizuku ever loved her? I'm pretty sure that Iori doesn't know about Saori's feelings, but I'm not sure about Minami.

last edited at May 1, 2022 10:06AM

joined Apr 30, 2022

Besides, Saori showed up and tried to ask Shizuku the reason, Shizuku didn't want to tell her. After they had a fight, Saori talked about her feelings to her, but Shizuku thought Saori just want her to replace Iori.

So why Shizuku kissed her? Is it because she accepts to be a "substitute" ? Or she just want to mess up Saori's feelings ? For now, I am not even sure if Shizuku fell in love with Saori or not. It was uncharacteristic of Shizuku to do these things.

joined Apr 30, 2022

Now I am not sure what relationship Shizuku really want with Saori. This chapter makes me confused. The reason that Shizuku thought about why she started to avoid Saori is weird.

Shizuku thought she can never go back to that time, and she doesn't want Saori to become a "substitute." Does that mean Shizuku ever loved her Ex-girlfriend and couldn't get over it? But in Shizuku's memory, I don't think she ever loved her Ex-girlfriend before.

And now, for some reason Shizuku and her Ex-girlfriend have broken up. The story doesn't explain what happened in this process. But after that, Shizuku still loved Minami, not her Ex-girlfriend. In conclusion, I don't understand why Shizuku started to avoid Saori when she accidentally met her Ex-girlfriend.