Forum › Posts by AmNotEra

Shihohon-min
joined Apr 16, 2022

It's so funny that the translation spree ended here when the true end of the story was so close, so I totally expected the frustrated reactions lmao

AmNotEra
Shihohon-min
joined Apr 16, 2022

Wow, that was absolutely... annoying. I shouldn't be writing a comment fresh out of reading the entire thing but I do regret reading anything after the first part. It felt like the next 5 chapters were completely unnecessary, so much drama for it to end like that... It's just my own opinion, so I can still understand if other people liked it. I still hate it tho hahahaha

Shihohon-min
joined Apr 16, 2022

I’ve been seeing this here and there and I’m wondering if I should pick it up, but I’m worried this manga isn’t more than [Protag wants her male crush’s attention and tries something] -> [Rival saying something threatening and demeaning] -> [Punchline where rival is actually super into the Protag]. Is there real development?

I think this series was already finished and it had actual development for the main characters? Not sure tho

Shihohon-min
joined Apr 16, 2022

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (3)
I love them so much Nanao is so cute

Shihohon-min
joined Apr 16, 2022

I’m gonna guess Yuzu is mad at herself for getting carried away or something similar

AmNotEra
Shihohon-min
joined Apr 16, 2022
Fleshfang
AmNotEra
Shihohon-min
joined Apr 16, 2022
Legz0s-1528782091676430337-img1

We need more towanene