Forum › Posts by Shenhai Isabel

Shenhai Isabel
joined Feb 9, 2022

Unfortunately not. In the Pixiv description, the author says they planned to finish it by the end of 2022, but they haven't posted any new entries in this series since.

joined Feb 9, 2022

My bad, I put the pages in the wrong order when I was submitting. It seems to be fixed now.

Shenhai Isabel
joined Feb 9, 2022

Oh, I didn't realize that. Thanks for the clarifications.

Shenhai Isabel
joined Feb 9, 2022

I notice an odd technical issue where one of my recent releases (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/saesyu_manga) appears correctly in the "Recently Added" list on March 04, 2023, but the front page list, it's down on page 99(!) while other releases from March 4 are still on page 1. There seem to be a few other releases that have a similar problem where they didn't appear at the top of the front page when they were new, so this doesn't seem to be a one-off issue. I'm worried that front page browsers will miss some new releases when this happens, and hope this issue can be looked into.

Shenhai Isabel
joined Feb 9, 2022

wow I submitted this like a year ago and it finally got approved!

Shenhai Isabel
joined Feb 9, 2022

Pros & Cons Toomado being Idolm@ster's idols:
Pros: the designs are attractive and alluring as hell.
Cons: they are just P's things in canon :'

It's seriously weird how you keep making this same comment on iM@s content. Please get over it.

Shenhai Isabel
joined Feb 9, 2022

I really wish you would take this irrelevant discussion somewhere else instead

last edited at Jan 20, 2023 3:14PM

joined Feb 9, 2022

I was so blown away by the Big Rigs reference, I had to translate this.

joined Feb 9, 2022

Thanks for the kind comments. I plan on submitting a few more shorter pieces by the same author, so stay tuned for that.

Shenhai Isabel
joined Feb 9, 2022

In CGSS, you scout Syuko while she's minding the family store, then she gets kicked out for refusing to work some time later and shows up to an audition. Even then, she doesn't seem to be on poor terms with her parents, as she talks to them over the phone after she passes the audition and they seem supportive of her new career. She also has several lines in both CGSS and Mobage CG where she mentions either staying with her parents in Kyoto or getting confections from the family store. You can also see the first time she actually visits home again in the Bi Ni Iri event story.

Shenhai Isabel
joined Feb 9, 2022

Some of you may be wondering why the image quality varies from page to page, but that's just the way the author uploaded it, and your guess is as good as mine as to why.

Shenhai Isabel
joined Feb 9, 2022

I'm glad someone's enjoying this. I was worried I'd come onto the scene a bit too late.