Forum › Posts by Yuubae

joined Feb 6, 2022

This is totally going to be a story where Natalia pulls the sword out of Saras' arse.

That or Sara will figure out how to pull it out of her arse.

Regardless,that is the typical way of the fantasy character who carries Skyrim levels of nonsense on their person.

You mean like this?

joined Feb 6, 2022

it'd also be nice to get some ace/aro manga that doesn't turn out this way tho. there are so many great stories to tell about asexual intimacy, and relationships... if anyone has recs, including het and yaoi, i'm all ears.

I'd recommend Marriage as Friends over on Mangadex. It's a oneshot about a couple of roommates who start a family together, despite not being attracted to one another - and there'e also some subtext suggesting one of them is aro.

Also, the VN A Year of Springs has an ace character. I know it's not a manga, but I wanted to mention it anyway.

last edited at Feb 6, 2022 9:49AM

joined Feb 6, 2022

There's not really anything wrong with a teenager wondering if they're aroace and it can be a gay experience with cisheteronormativity and all, but it just sucks that the manga will especially use the terms aro ace only to go down the trope of "you just haven't found the right one yet". This isn't real life with a real teen questionning herself, it's a cafted story where the author has full control. Saying "I've yet to feel romantic attraction" or smth would've felt better than mention probably being aro to then be thrown out the window cause it's a romance manga.

I finally created an account just to post something like this and you beat me to it :(