Forum › Posts by BattleBardOchre

BattleBardOchre
joined Jan 23, 2022

Not a transbian but i know exactly the lines you're talking about, they made me cringe too

I hate how gender is associated with sex

I've erased and rewritten this post a fair few times now before actually posting it, but in the end all I can muster is a feeling of absolute exasperation at comments like this (and others) and the piss poor and hostile responses to @Green777's reasonable takes, although I'll admit they seemed to go off on a tangent towards the end there. The dissonance between some comments here and how things actually go IRL is staggering, to say the least.

Some of you will get the shock of your lives if you try dating/forming relationships with other actual humans, relationships and dating are exclusionary by their very nature, there are certain things that will be a deal-breaker for a fair number of people regardless of how much you attempt to guilt or belittle someone into thinking otherwise, and that ain't gonna change any time soon.

BattleBardOchre
joined Jan 23, 2022

Predictably shit ending unfortunately, oh well, at least it ain't the 2000s/early 2010s anymore - we have plenty of choice nowadays so it's hard to be too cut up about this.

Adding on to some of the discussion here, the few asexual people I've casually known absolutely still kiss and show each other romantic affection, I think even they'd call the ending in the manga as "super best friends" and not lovers. "asexual" != "aromantic".

last edited at Dec 8, 2022 9:46AM

joined Jan 23, 2022

If anyone happens to have the official English versions through Tapas, please get in touch. No, I won't add it to the site or anything. It's just a personal favour, since the chapters readily available on the internet aren't the best handled. The difference between the two versions is readily apparent, given the Tapas title translation is "Wish You Were Gone," which appears at the top of every page. Thanks!

You're in luck, /u/ webtoon thread 3619065. Someone has uploaded the official TL to Mega - https://mega.nz/file/JTBUwJwC#ONNNBFFOqdpmiNJcA_dfgv0S-VqwZ0DYAxYDSR2eQTs