Forum › Posts by Futanair lover

joined Nov 28, 2021

Lol I dropped this a while back because it started to suck immediately after chapter 1, and now I'm seeing it has the rape tag?

No surprise, bullet fucking DODGED.

But despite me not reading this manga, its existence is pissing me off. The premise of the manga is that a homophobe is shown that girls can love each other, and yet the gay character turns out to be a rapist?

WTF. Yeah that'll convince her. Like what's with the fucking disconnect between the title and the actual manga?? It's about her "falling" in love but everything has been forced on her. Is this a troll manga or is the author just stupid? This shit is just perpetuating stereotypes at this point.

Sigh I hate when ignorant people comment on stuff they have Absolutely no information on you definitely wrote the short bus when you were in school

joined Nov 28, 2021

Chapter 3 is hysterical, the comparison between superchatting a vtuber and paying for a prostitute is... really something

It's even funnier if you're familiar with the concept of "rainbow superchat". You can probably look up corresponding clips to get the gist of it, but to explain:
A rainbow superchat is when a single user (either with their own single account or multiple conveniently named alts) send in seven seperate SCs each corresponding to the seven different colored tiers: Blue (100 yen), Cyan (200 yen), Green (500 yen) Yellow (1000 yen), Orange (2000 yen), Purple (5000 yen) and Red (10,000 yen), with a rainbow costing a minimum of 18,700 yen (Asakura-san is paying much more than that, of course). Alternatively some people send in the "low-cost rainbow", which is seven 100 yen SCs sent from seven alts with colored avatars.

You’ve taught me something new

last edited at Sep 9, 2022 11:37AM

Futanair lover
joined Nov 28, 2021

All of this het is giving me a tummy ache.

You can say that again

last edited at Mar 27, 2022 6:16PM

Futanair lover
joined Nov 28, 2021

Thank God their's more people that think the mc is a prick

Futanair lover
joined Nov 28, 2021

This good

Futanair lover
Your Smile discussion 28 Nov 21:00
joined Nov 28, 2021

This seems interesting