Forum › Posts by darara

darara
joined Nov 27, 2021

It was a nice ride but this last one... It is really, really far from perfect. They did Yoshiko dirty, Satomi only got a name drop, and like 80% of the chapter is about Junko and her delusions.

But it was fun to see her falling even deeper into that corporate hell, and it is quite amusing how oblivious she is to everything from her true position in the workplace to Kayo's feelings and actions. Although it seems like she is slowly coming to a realization.

darara
joined Nov 27, 2021

Feels like all of the protential couple pairings were nuked into oblivion, with maybe a slight chance of a toxic Kayo/Junko ending. But there is only one chapter left, so I wonder if any of the characters will get a proper closure.

last edited at Dec 21, 2023 2:25PM

darara
Liberty discussion 27 Nov 03:01
joined Nov 27, 2021

Is there any hope for a continuation? Galette is at 28 and the last chapter was around 20?

Kinda feels like that at this point it's just safe to assume that it either got axed or abandoned by Izumi.

darara
Liberty discussion 27 Nov 18:36
joined Nov 27, 2021

So we can choose between Liz, or Maki's cheating ex?
Amazing. :D

darara
Liberty discussion 27 Nov 13:34
joined Nov 27, 2021

I don't remember the earlier chapters or her name, but this is the same girl Maki was with when Liz and her lover got busted, not a new character. The hug looks nice, but imho it's just a lazy cliffhanger so we can get some satisfaction until the .... hits the fan in the next chapter.

From what I saw so far, these type of yuri stories never survive the 20+ chapter mark, and they never really have a proper redemption arc, or some kind of poetic justice at the end, so I am pretty sure it's going to end in like one or two chapters with Liz and Maki reconciling like nothing happened.