Forum › Posts by Gergothical

Mpacb2etfuq71
joined Nov 22, 2021

i'm back after watching and finishing steven universe. ty scanlator, both this and the show were quite neat :)

Glad you watched it! It's a really great show and I'm glad to expose more people to the show and to the doujin communities around it :) Hopefully I can do some more SU books and/or the ones done by others can be uploaded here.

Gergothical
Mpacb2etfuq71
joined Nov 22, 2021

The author's twitter is https://x.com/nano8__8 I'm not sure how to add it to the page but hopefully someone can :)

Mpacb2etfuq71
joined Nov 22, 2021

I'm still just floored at the fact that apparently there's a heretofore unknown trove of Steven Universe doujin

There are actually a lot more! Steven Universe had a pretty big fandom in japan for a while, the three on here are just the ones I translated. Weirdly despite tons of pairings having doujins almost all of the ones that ended up scanned are Jasper x Lapis, because the 4chan general that took time to archive them liked that ship the most.

last edited at May 17, 2024 11:38PM

Mpacb2etfuq71
joined Nov 22, 2021

"Parinai" is a japanese shortening of "Party Night", the raw exhentai gallery didn't translate it and i forgot to change it when i was copying the details for the english one (>﹏<)

last edited at May 17, 2024 2:40PM

Gergothical
Mpacb2etfuq71
joined Nov 22, 2021

My question is whether or not Choroko is really a fujoshi in the show.

she is! it's her main character trait :)

Gergothical
Mpacb2etfuq71
joined Nov 22, 2021

needs an incest tag?

it's confusing but in the show the female versions of the main characters aren't related, they're just a group of friends that happen to be similar to the main brothers.