Forum › Posts by whyamilikethis2

whyamilikethis2
joined Nov 12, 2021

How the hell did Uta didn't move on- You spent your life unrequited and you're still in love with her. Welp at least they ended up with each other but man I don't how you do that-

as someone whos been there, and is currently still there this one felt pretty realistic. to quote the biggest idiot on tv, "If you're looking for the word that means caring for someone beyond all rationality and wanting them to have everything they want no matter how much it destroys you, its love! And when you love someone you just, you...you don't stop. Ever. Even when people roll their eyes or call you crazy. Even then. Especially then. You just- you don't give up because if I could give up... If I could just, you know, take the whole world's advice and- and move on and find someone else, that wouldn't be love."

I really liked the manga, probably one of the most accurate representations of how irritatingly, relentlessly and unconscious these feelings are. The ending felt really weird though, so not really canon in my head and chalk it up to some external pressure on the author to make the series more digestible for common romance readers.

As it stands though up to chapter 37 this was a good read.