Forum › Posts by laureley

joined Oct 22, 2021

you’re right and it’s really disappointing especially with how they’re dragging this arc out, you’d think there’d be something more that comes out of it but i’m doubtful myself

joined Oct 22, 2021

i know lots of people dislike shiho and probably feel no sympathy towards her but i’ve always liked her and after this extra i feel kind of awful.. shiho was already clearly torn after finding out himari was dating yori this whole time once she confided in her so i can only imagine what her reaction would be once she finds out momoka and haji are close with kyou.

i wish the storytelling of this manga was paced better and it was less throwing things in randomly, maybe then it would be more appealing to others

i also wish that they would allow more chances for shiho to show Some redeeming qualities because at this rate they’re throwing her into situations where Anyone would react badly but it just seems worse coming from her because she was already an ass to people in the past, which leads to people disliking her even more.

i’m not sure where this manga is even going anymore but all i’m hoping for is that it won’t be resolved with some “shiho was doing all of this because she loved aki” thing because that would be incredibly disappointing. i’d like to see a situation where shiho is forced to come to terms with her actions and not just brush it off with some cheesy tsundere rivals to lovers plot