Forum › Posts by Iced-Matcha

joined Aug 31, 2021

Hello there,
I'm new in this forum.
just want to start a journey of writing and drawing and making some light yuri theme manga, fan doujin and probably some original stories. Not sure where should I find a community of similar interest. Since most of my real friends find this things weird and not really into manga. :)

Hello! New here too!
You can totally try with Twitter, pixiv too! I follow a ton of people who upload their comics/manga in there! .
Now:
Hello everyone! I've been following dynasty since I can remember and just decided to finally made my account. Hope to read more about Yuri stories and related stuff! Random things too :D.

joined Aug 31, 2021

Rip her wallet! Hahaha, oh, I hope this won't be every chapter: "almost registered but for some reason didn't do it" ):. So far I'm loving this title!

Iced-Matcha
joined Aug 31, 2021

Oh, Takemiya Jin is definitely on my favorite mangakas list! Just about this series! The only thing I have a lil'bit of issues here is we don't get to see who micca? Was Micca her name?( It's been a while since I read this! ) The MC ! Ends up with. She finally found someone she loves and I was dying to see her!