Forum › Posts by Quinx1755

joined Aug 23, 2021

I love seeing how this discussion thread is still more dramatic and toxic than the story it's discussing, despite all the time that's passed by. People here really love/hate shiho huh

joined Aug 23, 2021

I would also like to know if someone has any info on what happened to the translation for this manga. Was it dropped or are the translators waiting for the free chapters to expire? (or something similar?) The raws are already up to sixth chapter so I'm just curious.

Translations are up to date, but I have no idea what's going on with the typesetting. (Doesn't help that all the other TSers aside from Urbs are anonymous).

where do you find the translations?

joined Aug 23, 2021

Say, weren't pages 128-129 combined before? I swear I remember them being combined when I first read the chapter, so seeing that panel of distorted Miko split in half threw me off for a bit. Was it a side effect of adding the missing page back?

joined Aug 23, 2021

Hold on did they ever hint that Kyou was friends with the other members of Laureley? She really just appeared out of nowhere in the extras.

joined Aug 23, 2021

I see no reason to give her a sob story to excuse her current personality, this felt in line with how she's been presented so far. It's not like she's in the right, I don't see this ending with her winning since, you know, one of the main protagonists is on the opposite team. She's going to have to finally learn it's okay not to be the number one.

Is that blonde violin girl new? I'm having an increasingly harder time distinguishing between characters in this...

She's Aki, Yori's bandmate. The little sister she mentions in the flashback is Miki, Himari's childhood friend. Maybe you should give a quick skim to previous chapters as a refresher.

The girl in the flashback is named Kyou not Aki

I mean given this chapter, it would add up that Aki is Kyou. Maybe she changed her childhood name when talking to Hina to not dox her.

So I'm probably way wrong, but I'm thinking Aki gave up violin initially to learn guitar because Shiho was playing guitar. Shiho joined Aki's band because she's in love with Aki. But then Aki fell in love with Asanagi and stopped trying, and so Shiho got pissed and left. But now Asanagi isn't even dating her, and she left Shiho for her, so she super pissed.

Or maybe Asanagi is Kyou and dyed her hair in high school.

... I need to eat this is too hard to think about on an empty stomach.

It's kinda impossible for Kyou to be Aki. For one, Aki has a mole under her eye and Kyou doesn't, but even the argument of Kyou's little sister being Miki is just straight up wrong. Why? Because Kyou is 1 year Shiho's senior, and she mentions her little sister being Shiho's age/grade. That means she can't be Miki cause Miki is a First Year, but Kyou's sister would be a Third Year like Yori, Aki, and Shiho, and Aki can't be Kyou either cause Kyou would be in college by now.

I'm predicting we will see Kyou again though, most likely at the end/resolution to Shiho's arc where she contacts Kyou, apologizes, and reconciles with her. Maybe she'll be at the cultural festival cause she heard Shiho was there idk. Time will tell.

last edited at Aug 23, 2021 9:00PM