Forum › Posts by seasons

seasons
joined Aug 23, 2021

Soon as I see the comments, I felt triggered for some reasons. I made this account just for this comment.
I shared the same story with them, I'm not here to justify the action of the older woman but to say this kind of story is possible in real life.
I am from Philippines, I was 13 when I met an older woman as well. It was during the Typhoon Yolanda when we met, my family was a victim and she was a volunteer from the US, she's american-citizen but she's actually a filipino herself. I was fascinated by her, not just me but I think everyone in the center likes her. She's really pretty and nice, she empathize with everyone who lost their loved ones and their homes, she comes every other day to give relief goods. Then outside the center there was this tree standing alone, she approached me there while I was trying to look at the stars. Long story short, we have mutual understandings, 3 months of talking we kissed and that's what made her back off realizing I was just a kid, she was 25 that time.Aside from the gap, we're both girls.
She stopped seeing me every night after that, after another couple of months their team fled from the country. My family finally allowed to go back home, but we moved to manila instead. In 2015 we met again at Red Cross, I got her facebook and we started talking through the social media again. She told me we should not meet up until I'm 18. She waited for me, we're in states now and we're still dating.

I don't think it was a rapey subject for the two characters here. It wasn't stockholm either. I guess the author is just trying to test the water of fate here through age gap and it somehow work out and I really like this because I relate with this.