Forum › Posts by Nebel

Rsz_tv7wfur0hfqy
joined Jul 28, 2021
Eytpuqnuyaadvui-orig

We have a bunch of tags that would disagree.

Rsz_tv7wfur0hfqy
joined Jul 28, 2021

Where did the thing in her chest go?

Yagatarasu realized what kind of manga this would turn out to be and just peaced out for it's duration.

Rsz_tv7wfur0hfqy
joined Jul 28, 2021

Yep, this one still has me conflicted. Beautiful art and adorable premise but it just feels so unbelievably cruel of everyone to make Okuu go through all of that despair, terror and pain. The ending with Kaguya is supposed to be sweet but then you realize that, had they waited just a bit longer, she would have grown up and Okuu would have been spared all the mental anguish she had to suffer through.
I really don't like it.

Nebel
Kaminare discussion 09 Jan 17:08
Rsz_tv7wfur0hfqy
joined Jul 28, 2021

What a beautiful gutpunch of a story.
10/10. I absolutely hate it.

I think that sums up my feelings perfectly but to go more into detail, this one certainly sticks out from the rest of Zounoses works. I'm a massive fan of his dark and bloody doujins and this is no exception. But while the others are all still very lighthearted or silly, this one is just incredibly dark. It left me feeling sick.

As I said at the start, I absolutely hate it. But I my goodness, I also love it.

Nebel
At Chirei discussion 29 Dec 12:56
Rsz_tv7wfur0hfqy
joined Jul 28, 2021

Makes me cry every time. A masterpiece. I've made it a tradition of reading it around every birthday of mine.

Rsz_tv7wfur0hfqy
joined Jul 28, 2021

who has sex in the middle of war

This is actually quite common in wars of such brutality. It's rarely ever discussed but we know it happened a lot during the world wars especially

last edited at Nov 17, 2021 11:15AM

Nebel
Rsz_tv7wfur0hfqy
joined Jul 28, 2021

As everyone else has been saying already: This is incredible!
First "Reverse Ideology" and now this, the SeijaXShinmyoumaru tag has some of the best touhou fanworks I've ever seen.

Nebel
Rsz_tv7wfur0hfqy
joined Jul 28, 2021

Hmmm, Parsee being the newcomer instead of the oni. It's an interesting idea but I think I still prefer it the other way around. Nonetheless an adorable story yet again! Atoki never dissapoints!

Nebel
Rsz_tv7wfur0hfqy
joined Jul 28, 2021

That second story is perfect. Totally sometthing Yuugi would do

Nebel
Rsz_tv7wfur0hfqy
joined Jul 28, 2021

Parsee being drowned in affection, is this heaven?
My goodness this one was adorable

Nebel
Rsz_tv7wfur0hfqy
joined Jul 28, 2021

Therapist Satori huh? I like it!

Nebel
Rsz_tv7wfur0hfqy
joined Jul 28, 2021

So adorable~
This one just makes me happy!

Nebel
Rsz_tv7wfur0hfqy
joined Jul 28, 2021

Under the protection of Yuuka, the tengue, the fairy alliance and the shrine maiden.
Who would ever dare to go up against Rumia when she has friends like those

Rsz_tv7wfur0hfqy
joined Jul 28, 2021

Yukari has a point here though. Rumia has some real potential hidden inside her.
I wonder if she'd become more like Yuuka or Yukari

Rsz_tv7wfur0hfqy
joined Jul 28, 2021

The friendship between Yuuka and Dai is really cute...but this one certainly is one of the wilder interpretations.

Nebel
Rsz_tv7wfur0hfqy
joined Jul 28, 2021

The Komeiji sisters are truly adorable.