Forum › Posts by DDR

joined Jun 14, 2021

You're in luck, /u/ webtoon thread 3619065. Someone has uploaded the official TL to Mega - https://mega.nz/file/JTBUwJwC#ONNNBFFOqdpmiNJcA_dfgv0S-VqwZ0DYAxYDSR2eQTs

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!
I was about to give up hope of ever finding the official TL

joined Jun 14, 2021

May I also make this request, if anyone have the Tapas translation, please kindly share them with me? >_<

I didn’t know a series could be removed from Tapas (guess it’s because the Korean version’s license with Foxtoon ended). I only saved the first 9 chapters which were free when Tapas started translating it. I was prepared to buy the entire series after they have completed the translation, but over the years I forgot about it ㅠㅠ. I started using Tapas again only recently after I discovered this ongoing series ‘Relationship Guidelines’. That’s when I realized ‘Wish You Were Gone’ has been removed.

Whoever is willing to share with me I could trade other Tapas series that you’re keen. I can’t think of other ways to repay, I would’ve gladly pay back with ink but there’s no option to give/transfer ink so the only way I could think of is to help unlock the series with my account then send it to you.