Forum › Posts by Ponponpon

Ponponpon
joined May 19, 2021

This seems like a cut and dry case of internalized misogyny, ngl. She grew up around a hyper-masculine dad -- who she probably idealized -- and decided she wanted to be just like him ( spend time with him, basic parent-child stuff ), so she became a guy. He probably wanted to escape the whole "Women must not hunt and women must be pretty and women must marry" crap too by transitioning.

I can sympathize as a woman who thought she was a man ( or @ least "non-binary" ) all throughout middle - high school...I too wanted to discard my breasts that dudes couldn't keep leering @, and stop my periods because I so Desperately wanted to avoid the path I thought I HAD to take bc I was born with a vagoo ( e.g. settle down with a man, have kids, etc. etc. etc. ), and it didn't help that I was more focused on being myself than what society says womanhood IS versus what it actually is, so I was disqualified as a woman...and my mind hopped to "oh so I must be a man right?". That's a mind-fuck but gender shit is dumb.

Not trying to invalidate him or anything, I think people can live as they want -- if being trans makes you happy then Be Trans -- I'm just offering another perspective.

I also think someone said it already, but if there weren't such strict gender roles that he was forced thru as a woman, then he probably wouldn't have became trans in the first place...I mean that's generally why it happens, you're conditioned into hating your sex because your bits are inextricable from how you must present, in modern society.

This is such an essay-post, but it gave me some real thots (tm).

First of all this character only uses he/him so stop misgendering him by calling him by she/her. Second of all you are in fact invalidating literally any trans persons existence the minute you misgender them or deadname them, also you went into a whole rant on how he basically is just a women with internalized misogyny and that's not whats happening here at all. He is a trans man, the person who made this maga is also trans themselves, he is supposed to be written to be trans not a cis women with misogyny problems. Third of all, he was never a women, he literally stated as a kid that he was always a man he just had to see other trans people like him to really understand that its okay to be trans. Forth of all, he didn't just "become a guy" because of his father, like I said earlier he literally states as a kid that hes a boy from his own thoughts and feelings. And lastly, shut the hell up about trans people if you're going to give a trash take. Edit: also whats up with you putting non-binary in """"" <--- these things. Non-binary people are real and very much trans as well.

last edited at May 19, 2021 10:22PM