Forum › Posts by YuriBasedGod

YuriBasedGod
joined Mar 28, 2021

I came here to count how many people would completely ignore or reject the explicit message of the title and the (rare for romance manga) fully articulated moral of the story: “It’s ridiculous to think of love only in black and white, as if it’s a trivial thing.” And I was not disappointed.

Exactly lol.

I quite liked this sequel and thought they reached a happy ending. Like someone said earlier, they’re in their early phases of communication.
They’re working on it because they both want to and are communicating their boundaries. They’re figuring out what works for them. If it doesn’t work for you, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t work for someone else.

YuriBasedGod
joined Mar 28, 2021

Loving the parents in this manga. So chill letting their kids just live and do their own thing.

Excited to see what happens next.

Points for amazing art!!!

joined Mar 28, 2021

Pretty unhealthy... no one should have to change themselves to have someone love them... gotta love yourself first before you love another. Cheesy/cliche but holds some truth.

Also a bit strange a dating app has a search feature? Stalkers would enjoy that lol

joined Mar 28, 2021

Is it me or this artist has same face syndrome? I thought the short hair girl was in the last 3 stories of theirs as well.

YuriBasedGod
joined Mar 28, 2021

I like this manga. But the last chapter triggered my opening an account to share my slightly annoyance with the « top-bottom » trope. Sexuality is fluid. At least I want to read stories with reversals all the time. And yes, I know, these are works of fiction.

Agreed! Lol, I also made an account just to agree with you.