Forum › Posts by CherryInTheSun

CherryInTheSun
Gcpcyey5_400x400
joined Mar 12, 2021

Why didn't Uraraka just pick up the box and put it on Deku's desk? I mean... There's no one there...

I'm sorry, that means that I failed as a storyteller :'D The 'stomp stomp stomp' onomatopoeia above on p.6 (as well as stomping on p.7) were supposed to mean that someone WAS indeed coming, therefore she panicked and ran away ^^ And I guess that sometimes, when you're really stressed, you tend to overlook the most simple solution ^^'

Gcpcyey5_400x400
joined Mar 12, 2021

I think it's from where Kiara had to return her home, Calli and she had a last karaoke stream and Kiara sang "Leaving on a Jetplane"

I drew this comic before that stream, but of course it's about Kiara returning home :) The reference here is the airport scene from the movie Bodyguard - that's why for example Calli has a broken arm just like Kevin Costner ^^ The title refers to the song 'I will always love you' by Whitney Houston (which is also a Bodyguard song)

Huh, I'm surprised it took this long for this to be uploaded here.

I thought this was already here.

I tried to upload it, but it didn't work ;( I still don't quite grasp how to have my works accepted here ^^'

last edited at Aug 4, 2021 6:57PM

CherryInTheSun
Image Comments 23 Mar 16:15
Gcpcyey5_400x400
joined Mar 12, 2021
66060523_p0

just in case, Yao is only biting a buttock here ;)