Forum › Posts by GG-chan

joined Mar 6, 2021

Hah, I was looking forward to the comments after this last chapter but did not expect the discussion on universal healthcare or heteronormativity. Stay woke comrades!

Now, I must say that maybe it was because I hadn't read this in a while but this felt super out of the blue. This is a pretty domestic story and it is rather realistic that something major comes out of some stupid discussion but after these many chapters and the baby steps they've taken I'm not convinced anything major will happen. My bet is Kurumi will tell her she likes her a lot, never had anyone else she liked as much, is prepared to take her marriage more serious (but as in commitment, not as in love), etc., etc., and not really break free from the friendzone. Which is fine, personally, I don't mind a looooooOOOOoOOOOoooong buildup.

joined Mar 6, 2021

Ah shit please don't tell me she has cancer or something...

Probably so and I bet Ruri also (which is why she "might" know how to get the letter to Ruri). I am hoping for a happy ending, but am bracing for a very dark trip.

joined Mar 6, 2021

Haha, congratz to the people who called poly! Even though I'm not particularly into poly (not particularly into love triangle either), I'm looking forward to see how this develops

joined Mar 6, 2021

I'm thinking Chiyo was in love with Indou's Mom, and clearly Indou's Mom is straight or forced to be. Maybe both were forced to be. Chiyo held back Indou's Mom in battle, and it's her fault such a good soldier died. So she sees the same romantic feelings and wants to stop it so Indou can be a good soldier, and Kagami won't get hurt like Chiyo did.

I'm actually hoping this isn't the case because it's so cliche and predictable it hurts. Life kinda is cliche and predictable though.

Yeah, I was thinking this too.

GG-chan
joined Mar 6, 2021

So we got both 1) Kurokawa "I don't deserve you" reaction and 2) evil girls see them kiss.

I guess the glasses returned as a way to hint that Kurokawa would be holding on to her past self. I thought that could be the case, but was still hoping that she could break them at the conversation's climax as a dramatic/symbolic overcoming of the past.

I love angst so this suits me just fine, but dammnnn Kurokawa is a beast. Milking Fujishiro for an extended confession just so she can turn her down and bathe in self-hate in front of her.

I guess we'll see some bullying from Miki, but it'll be interesting to see who she will target. Fujishiro who will already be a mess or Kurokawa who will love the punishment?

Anyway, looking forward to more angst chapters (may be a good idea to change some of the series' tags so people know what they're getting into) and thanks so much for the quick translation!

last edited at Mar 6, 2021 6:41AM