Forum › Posts by Casandra smith

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

I think Adachi may be a mild autistic teenager from her character and behaviour. She is lucky to meet Shimamura who is brave and willing to accept her love.

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

TBH, I don’t want Sumin and Seju get back together caused that means the toxic relationship will never end even they are 50 years old. It’s the right move for Seju to let go of Sumin after 10 years of verbally and physically abused by Sumin. With Sungji, Sumin finally realized what she did was wrong and becomes a better girlfriend and eventually get married with Sungji (means Sumin has back to normal and stopped hurting other girls) I appreciate that at least the creator let Do Won came to rescue of Seju from a lonely and miserable life. At least there is someone there to take care of her when she is sick or feeling lonely. Do Won has a tragic past as well but she live on well and Seju was also amazed by her and she had shown a good example to Seju to value life. Do Won is strong, good and patient, she had shown Seju the difference between making love and having sex (can’t believe she had to accept Sumin’s sexual abuse and that ugly bartender who took advantage and slept with her while she was drunk) With Do Won beside her, Seju is able to move on, found love and successful.

Totally agreed with you! Move on and to be able to love in a healthy way again!

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

You know, out of all the sites I've been, this is the most prominent one where readers actually call out Sumin for her shitty behavior and asked the really hard questions. Anywhere else, you criticise their favorite character and you would have these snowflakes jumping down your throat, lol

Even after the story has ended, I never got the impression she learnt her life lesson and has changed for the better. She's still an incredibly selfish person as evident of Will. The only difference compared to the past, she now has an extreme doormat for a girlfriend who will let her do whatever she wishes without being challenged. I mean damn her, I wish I had a partner who lets me take her for granted all the time :D

I think it's because the followers of Sumin love her for her bad girl and womanizing look, they insert themselves into her.
And I agree that she never stopped being her selfish self. But she now she has an angelic girlfriend who forgives a cheating after three weeks and they reconcile with rough sex. Even that scene has quite a misplaced connotation for Sungji's character, that would be called reconnection sex. That's why Sungji tells her that he wants to mark her name on hers, a kind of erasing Seju's traces from her. And as you can see, Sumin didn't even seem to enjoy it.

Remember that the attraction of the angelic blonde begins with Sumin's face, that's why she always wants to see his face during sex.

Hence why I consider Sumin and Sungji relationship to be so shallow. Let's be honest, the blondie didn't exactly fall for her precious team leader because she had the most charming personality ever (that girl has zero charisma). It was as she admitted in the early chapters, because of her good looks. In other words, if she wasn't physically attractive, Sungji wouldn't have bothered giving her a second look lol.

To me, Sumin is the same club as Sungji. She falls for Seju's beauty and sexy boobs since young and still drag on Seju after breaking up caused she still looks good and attractive. Sumin wouldn't have bother to give Seju a second look if she is an average look girl. And then Sumin met Sungji who is prettier and 10 years younger than Seju, no wonder she dumped Seju and get over her so quickly. Sumin and Sungji real match! Lol.

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

TBH, move on and finally love again is this manga about. Not everyone has the good luck that they can be with their first love forever. Sumin and Seju becomes a better and happier person now with Sungji and Do Won. Both of them stopping hurting each other and other people. They have learnt from their past experiences and treasure more for their lovers now. No more insecurites, hate and revenge!

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

My analysis of Sumin's behavior is that he is a person with a very large inferiority complex but at the same time he is very egocentric. I never understood why she suffered this metamorphosis after the infidelity and the death of her parents.

I can understand her grief at the loss, she was attached to her parents, however, blaming Seju for her death and also yelling at him because she had removed the ring. The rings were the symbol of her promises, of her dreams, it is something unforgivable. Her breakup stems from that discussion, we already know what Seju does afterward, though it's never clear to me how she agrees to sleep with the bartender. Imagine calling your ex to listen to you while you have sex with someone else, accepting her gifts even though she had money to live comfortably, mentally abusing someone for a long time, going back to her when her superficial relationships weren't working, and it was because always I was looking for Seju in those relationships.

IMO Sumin and Seju were just childish and behaving their age: Sumin was being very dramatic during her grief, and Seju also overreacted and cheated. Fairly normal young person behavior, and doesn't mean they didn't love each other deeply. But then Sumin being tortured happened and that trauma-bonded them during the 10-year period after she is beat up.

What many seem to miss is that Sumin admits to Seju in one of the chapters that she still loves her. And after that, that's when she does everything she can to break the relationship in a clean way, including caring for Seju when she is hurt. She doesn't say these stuff, but she acts. If you think about it, if you can't forgive yourself for something you did but you still love someone, you try to give each other the chance to fully start anew and you try to "atone for your guilt". Sumin was coming back to Seju until the end, and Seju was the one that finally saw the light and decided to leave.

Sumin saw Sungji more as a chance to live a normal life, etc. You can see it in the final chapters as well. I don't think that's the same as the heatfelt love she had for Seju before the trauma. But she may not be able to feel that kind of love anymore.

So bad writing or not, the story can also be understood not as a healing story, but as a story of what happens when someone (Sumin) can't heal. The story shows Seju healed but Sumin did not.

Agreed with you that there were so many bad writing and favoritism in this manga.

After 10 years of torturing Seju and because of Nami's words, Sumin finally realised she still loves Seju and started to care for her because Seju was being threatened by someone. TMO, Sumin to Seju's love becomes a friendship kind of love but not romantically kind of love. At that time it is obvious that Sumin has already falling in love with Sungji. She acts nice and care for Seju because she feels guilty for how she treated Seju bad for so long. Even Seju's father who on his sick bed has tried hard to convince Sumin to leave with Seju to America and given them a good life but Sumin rejected and never tell Seju about what her father has arranged. Obviously Sumin does not love Seju romantically anymore and she feels she has no obligation to protect Seju. She has chosen Sungji because she has fallen in love with her and wanna to be with her for the rest of her life to the extent of writing a will for Sungji. I think Sumin is actually the one who get heal and get married in the end. But Seju will take longer time to heal because her love for Sumin is too deep and has been drag too long. Anyway, Seju is finally happy together with the strong Do Won who had shown her the difference between having sex and making love!

Still Sumin is the luckiest one who always get what she wants and enjoy life. She is the creator's favourite. Lol.

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

I think Sumin is the real fox who always acted weak in emotional to darg on with Seju before meeting Sungji and she finally get Sungji who is prettier and younger than her for 10 years. I mean Sumin is damn lucky.

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

My analysis of Sumin's behavior is that he is a person with a very large inferiority complex but at the same time he is very egocentric. I never understood why she suffered this metamorphosis after the infidelity and the death of her parents.

I can understand her grief at the loss, she was attached to her parents, however, blaming Seju for her death and also yelling at him because she had removed the ring. The rings were the symbol of her promises, of her dreams, it is something unforgivable. Her breakup stems from that discussion, we already know what Seju does afterward, though it's never clear to me how she agrees to sleep with the bartender. Imagine calling your ex to listen to you while you have sex with someone else, accepting her gifts even though she had money to live comfortably, mentally abusing someone for a long time, going back to her when her superficial relationships weren't working, and it was because always I was looking for Seju in those relationships.

You believe that in real life you can live with a clear conscience knowing that for so many years you intentionally hurt a person you loved deeply and then magically jump into another relationship while still having your ex close to you.
And remember that it was Sumin who returned to Seju, he even made an excuse that he had left a girlfriend because she was bad in bed. Excuses and more excuses for his selfish and cruel behavior. Another example. Sumin is the one who returns over and over to Seju, because there must have been times when he missed it, those short moments or long periods of time when they meant everything to each other, chapter27.

Seju is a wonderful and painfully human character, Except for her blind love for Sumin. That is why I think that the followers of Sumin are teenagers or people who do not understand the real nature of her behavior and like her because of her tattoo and personality of bad girl and womanizer.

I totally agree with you regarding to Sumin. She is the favourite of the creator and no matter how cruel and selfish is her, both intelligent and beautiful Sungji and Seju still blindly in love with her. To me, this is not realistic. Sumin was intentionally tormented Seju to release her own pain for 10 years, I mean I understand she felt betrayed but how could you hurt the person you love for so long. To me Sumin's love to Seju is just not deep enough to be able to forgive her mistake or to let go of her earlier. Also due to Sumin's man chauvinist thinking, she will never forget about the scene she saw personally that Seju slept with a man while she is still grieve for her parents. And in the end, Sumin gave a will and committed to Sungji because she got love from Sungji and moreover she own Sungji's first time forever. Sumin easily let go of the past Seju because of Sungji and she has decided to create more new memories with Sungji. I know that many Asian guys do really mind whether their wife is still a virgin and they do feel responsible for their first time. Thus, once they know their wife betrayed them, the ultimate outcome is definitely a divorce and there's no turning point. Seju doesn't really fully understand Sumin, otherwise she would have let go of Sumin earlier and has a beautiful baby with someone who truly love her. The time she met Do Won, she is already 34, wasted so many years on someone who is not worth at all and I still don't agree that, if Seju really loves Sumin deeply, how could she stand Sumin for sleeping with so many other girls and when she is not happy came back to have abuse sex with her. This is so ridiculous. Unless she like to torture her ownself or she can't forgive herself for that mistake, that's why she is willing to take that punishment for so many years. Anyway, I hope everyone can move on just like them. Sumin finally able to love like a normal person with Sungji. Seju has Do Won who is strong enough to take care of her, imagine this girl has basically no one who truly love and take care or protect her at all for so many years. She deserves better. And Do Won is such a nice lover, they will create more sweet memories in future together.

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

Cassandra, I didn't mean to direct my final remark towards you specifically! I just meant things can get very passionate on the forum as people get very combative in terms of who they ship and stan. I hope I'm not stepping on any toes by saying I like Seju and would have preferred her to end up with Sumin, but we've already established this. lol.

I like what you're saying about the ending and giving up the past for brighter futures. But there are examples where there are toxic couples who work past their muddiness. Is a relationship so toxic that it can't work out? If it were the case that Sumin or Seju were being physically or sexually violent to each other (I'm not counting their rough sex, since it was consensual), then I would think they need to depart from each other.

I believe that as well about Sumin behaving like a man. It's very strange. It's like she's trying to desensitise herself to feel emotion because she's afraid of feeling love?? Does that even make sense?! Lol. And I agree with you - I liked the young Sumin as well! I thought she was a sweet young woman, unfortunately all that brightness died due to her circumstances.

I've mentioned this earlier, but Seju, I think, behaves desperate, because she wants love and she comes from a place where she did not have love to give or get it from anyone. On the surface, it does seem outwardly ridiculous, but I think when you analyse her situation, it's entirely plausible. Psychologically, she wanted this person to give love to her and get love back. However, I don't want to defend her completely: while I think she is the best character in this manga, I thought she was pretty pathetic continuing to have sex with a woman who constantly went out with other women instead of actually addressing the problems in this relationship. There could have been real progress made. I don't want to suggest something like counselling or therapy, but simply talking or pushing through the pain together would have helped. Just my two cents.

I'm totally agree and happy to share with you. Seju is the best character but there are so many just hate her and think that she deserves that punishment from Sumin. I mean I can't imagine Seju gotta suffer for 10 years and it's becomes a habit and numb. For me, I can't accept the person I love to have sex with others consistently. I think Sumin did that to let Seju suffer and to eventually let go of her volunteering at first because she knows Seju's toxic brother will hurt her if Seju is miserable. But I can't belive a smart woman like Seju is willing to let Sumin to sexually and verbally abuse her for so many years. There are sex scenes between them that I feel really irritated and can't believe Seju can tolerate to that extend. I think not many toxic relationship can be work out and it depends on the level of hurt and individuals perception. The scar in Sumin's heart and body is too deep and I can understand even she forgive Seju but she will never forget the incidents that happened to her. Instead of getting back with Seju and work for their future. She chose to start a new relationship with clean and pure love, That's why she fall in love with Sungji and ultimately let go of Seju easily. I mean if Sungji is not pretty, I don't think Sumin will fall in love with her. Lol. In Sumin's mind she is happy that she finally found someone who is younger and prettier than Seju and heal her. She wanna create happy moments with Sungji in the future rather than drilling down to the past memories. If Seju has realised and truly understand Sumin, she should let go of Sumin earlier and suffered less. Perhaps she may meet someone earlier and has her own family. Seju has urged for family love since young and I think if she has a daughter, her daughter will be as beautiful as her. Anyway, Do Won is a good person and fit Seju. Seju eventually move on and they are going to create happy moments for their future. The creator did mention that, Seju will start love and be able to love many things in her life.

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

Sumin is pretty woman but sometimes she thinks like an old-fashioned man, she did whatever she like and knows how to analyse girls. I mean she can get most of the woman she like. Sungji is the one she loves finally because this woman gave her first time and first love to her. She trust her. I still think Sungji is too good for Sumin. And it's good that Seju finally let go of Sumin, otherwise she will be a slave to Sumin forever. I love the young Sumin but not the Sumin who changed drastically after the traumatic experience. She is too selfish and immature. Seju has drag on to the young Sumin for too long. Young Sumin is the past and will never come back. If Seju has learnt that and let go of Sumin earlier, she may not have to suffer for that sex & verbal abuse and heart pain for 10 years. She would have found a true lover before 30 years old and have a family because she is equally as beautiful as Sumin. Beautiful woman is easier to get girls anyway. The writer just make a smart Seju to be a stupid woman for 10 years, just like a desperate housewife waiting for her playful husband to come home. This is ridiculous and not realistic.

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

Xavier, sorry that I just wanna share my opinion. I too disagree to some of the plots that the writer put in WDTFS. But I think the ending is appropriate because move on is very important as life is not that long for everyone. Some of the past we really have to let go in order to have a better and happier life in future.

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

Even if I was a little late to the discussion, I just finished this story this year LOL

I liked some arguments without too much bias or favoritism and pointing out the problems of configuration and continuity of the story. Seju is by far the best character, Sumin the worst, the blonde never felt her as a main character, there was a lot about her that confused me and sometimes her behavior left me analyzing what was real and what was not with her personality.

And I agree that the story began its descent into shit from chapter 50. I felt cheated because I really came to think that this was really a story about understanding, addressing your insecurities, working on them, and seeking forgiveness. Seju and Sumin's relationship had all the potential to have gone in the right direction because there were subtle hints that they loved each other despite all the accumulation of contempt, revenge, and obsession with the past. One of the many problems the story had was that the realistic narrative became eccentrically exaggerated.

I couldn't agree more, Neurotech. I think Gaji missed out on a lot with their relationship, because as you pointed out, there was so much depth. I think the blonde girl was a bit strange for me, because she was so simple - I mean in the sense where there was no complexity or nuance to her character. There was nothing wrong with her, and that's the point, which is what made her uninteresting to me.

And I understand that they did find new partners and are happy in their new relationships, but for me personally, I would have preferred it if Sumin and Seju were together.

Nah, Sumin and Seju should never get back together. Call me old-fashioned but if someone cheated on me, I would never look at them the same way ever again and pretend we still love each other. The moment Seju betrayed Sumin's trust by sleeping with that bartender man, was the final nail in the coffin. But having said that, I can't wrap my head around Sungji who clearly caught her precious team leader getting it on with her ex and still wants to jump back into bed with her. She's either an angel herself or just the biggest fool ever. I'm leaning more to the latter lol.

So Young, I absolutely agree with you in terms of condemning Seju's infidelity. I think it was stupid and utterly selfish, and I really don't like her for doing it. I'm not going to give her the excuse of her inebriation. She should have controlled herself - she's an adult.
If we have a look at the situation though, she came from a place where she was desperate for love and she wanted Sumin to get a hold of herself. She watched her lover suffer for days, it took a toll. So, while I castigate her misdeed, I understand where it comes from. Think of any drama or fiction, writers want you to understand people are human and do bad things, not necessarily that they are inherently evil. Look at her subsequent actions: she stopped drinking, she felt guilty, she tried to make it up to Sumin, and she didn't stop her love.

I think Sungji was just head over heels! She really wanted to be with Sumin, so it would be easy to forgive her for even something like murder... I wouldn't put that past her character. lol. :)

No doubt Seju has tried to redeem her mistake and continuing to love Sumin for that 10 years but it's pointless because Sumin doesn't want the same way, she wanna cut it off from Seju after the breakup. I think Seju should just give up after 5 years of all the abuse sex from Sumin but she just can't let go and willing to suffer, this is just not logic as the creator projected that she is smart and independent woman. Sumin is someone who is quite traditional, she pay tribute to her parents on their anniversary but Seju can never accompany her to do that and also Sumin can't forget Seju for cheating on her with a man. So, it's obvious she doesn't want a relationship with Seju anymore even Seju is so desperate but Sumin doesn't care! So, when the prettier and younger Sungji comes into her life, she can easily move on with her. She finds someone who she can share her life with forever and that person is Sungji not Seju caused Sumin is kinda old fashion, she will never be able to trust Seju after she saw her cuddled with a man in bed. Sumin is just the lucky one caused no matter what she did, both Sungji and Seju will still love her. Sumin is definitely the writer's favourite. However, the writer is finally good enough to let Do Won to come to rescue Seju. At least Seju doesn't has to spend the rest of her life without love, lonely and miserable. Sumin get to move on and get married with Sungji who can accompany her on her parents' anniversary.

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

The ending is good to convey a message of mature true love and moving on! What seju and Sumin has in the past was puppy love. Sumin basically was obsessed and attracted by Seju's beauty while Seju seeking for love as she can't get it from her family. They both look matching from the appearance but not character wise. That's why their love can't last long once trauma happened. Seju's love is possessive and Sumin is weak. Sumin just wanna cut ties from Seju because she knows she can't forget Seju's mistake and she wants to forget her tragic past. At least for Sumin there's no more love feelings towards Seju after they break up, she just wanna take revenge on Seju to release her pain. I mean how could you tormented a person for 10 years if you still love that person. Then the beautiful and young Sungji came into Sumin's life, Sumin fall in love her caused Sumin just can't resist beauty and Sungji is a lot younger than Seju. Sumin never considered to get back to Seju at all, she just treat Seju as a normal friend caused they know each other for long. Sumin finally found someone who can accompany her to go her parents yard on their anniversary which Seju can't do. Sumin has confidence in Sungji and truly fall in love with her. She is a better person while she is with Sungji. Sumin move on very fast after she met Sungju but Seju is stubborn perhaps due to her family background and insecurity. Anyway, it's good that they both move on in the end. Do Won came to Seju's rescue. Do Won is strong and patience enough to heal Seju's insecurity. They both fit each other in term of physical and character wise.

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

Just FYI there is a follow up story that is about Seju and her life and the people she meets after the events in the first story. She doesn't stay lonely.

Thanks for the info. But from the manga, there's a chapter said she won't marry anyone except Sumin but Sumin married to Sungji, that means Seju will remain single for the rest of her life because she promised that to Sumin. Seju will never marry anyone!

They are not married because there is no equal marriage in Korea. In any case, their relationship was always boring and the healing was due to having lustful sex. Our blonde was so incredibly hot and horny that his own girlfriend couldn't keep up with her. Another misplaced feature of her personality.

Yeah, even though not legally but there's a will from Sumin to Sungji. Sumin decided to be with Sungji forever and she got over Seju so fast. I don't think there's love between Sumin and Seju anymore! The author love Sumin and Sungji pair and Sumin is their favourite baby! Anyway, at least they didn't make Seju to become a miserable loner, Dowon really likes her and will never hurt her like Sumin did!

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

To me the epilogue gave us a happy ending! Finally, Kairo did fall in love with Uta after living her for a year! Previously, Kairo never think that way because her mind was all about her ex-husband. The author is kind to take care of fans feelings and I really like it. No doubt in reality this type of relationship won't happened, better cut it off fast if you have feelings towards your sis in law. I like the ending because the author really care and this is a lot better ending than WFTFS has given us!

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

Just FYI there is a follow up story that is about Seju and her life and the people she meets after the events in the first story. She doesn't stay lonely.

Thanks for the info. But from the manga, there's a chapter said she won't marry anyone except Sumin but Sumin married to Sungji, that means Seju will remain single for the rest of her life because she promised that to Sumin. Seju will never marry anyone!

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

Sometimes this thread is like with those Japanese soldiers who refused to surrender after WW2–every so often a Seju shipper comes wandering out of the jungle, half-mad from loneliness and frustration, still swearing undying loyalty to the Empress.

War’s over, folks.

I just finished the manga, can't help it! Well, Seju is my favourite caused she is the prettiest in the manga! However, I'm happy that Sumin got married with Sungji in the end! But it not fair that Seju gotta stuck by her own curse that she will never get married unless it with Sumin! Sumin and Sungji are endgame and it's the best but Seju is being single for the rest of her life, it kinda cruel for a pretty lady!

Upon further consideration, the code of bushido requires that you return to the jungle, keeping within your heart the fiery struggle of the fighting spirit that can never be quenched until the One True Pairing between the Sacred Goddess Seju and her rather short and comparatively mousy Chosen Consort is ultimately achieved. Banzai!

Oops, sound like you really hate Seju?!

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

Sometimes this thread is like with those Japanese soldiers who refused to surrender after WW2–every so often a Seju shipper comes wandering out of the jungle, half-mad from loneliness and frustration, still swearing undying loyalty to the Empress.

War’s over, folks.

I just finished the manga, can't help it! Well, Seju is my favourite caused she is the prettiest in the manga! However, I'm happy that Sumin got married with Sungji in the end! But it not fair that Seju gotta stuck by her own curse that she will never get married unless it with Sumin! Sumin and Sungji are endgame and it's the best but Seju is being single for the rest of her life, it kinda cruel for a pretty lady!

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

Sis, what's done is done. My advice, is you let it be and move on. The chance of that narcissistic writer even seeing reasons on how Seju was badly treated or what went wrong with the story, which readers over the past have conveyed towards her, has about the same odds of a meteor landing on Earth to put an end to humanity.

And I doubt we'll be seeing another major work from her. She probably knows she won't be able to make the second series top WDTFS or come anywhere close to replicating its success. Since she's afraid of damaging her reputation, she's contend to play it safe by continue to milk this series.

If you want a GL with great story and characters then I suggest you look no further than Her Tale of Shimchong. Or if you're looking for one with modern setting, there's Blooming Sequence which imo is underrated.

Sis, thank you for your kind advise! I had finished Her Tale of Shimchong for quite some time and it was great to read with a beautiful ending! Is Blooming Sequence ended already? I only opt for happy ending coz my heart is not strong! I kind of regreted to read WDTFS and I now I haven't got over it because of Seju and also because I just finished it so it's still flesh in my mind! The art is good but why can't they have a new story instead of milking on WDTFS which many still feel depressed for the ending! Sumin and Sungji got married and all sweet moments! But Seju and Won's story is just underrated. I'm disappointed that even in the last chapter, Sumin and Sungji shared lot of sweet moments, even Nami and her lover got a hot scene but Won never got one of her appearance in the last chapter! Even they are on the phone but they didn't show their intimacy! Why?! I'm still can't get over it! Sumin can get married with Sungji, I'm OK with it but why don't they let Seju to get married with Won? Won is gentle and has saved Seju's life twice!

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

Sumin and Sungji got married, they are always the favourite couple for Team Gaji! But I wish Seju got her happiness too! Even though she makes mistakes but she has been suffering for so long too! Do Won is a nice and tough woman to support Seju but I think there are so much different between them and she can't compete with Sumin at all in term of education and wealth! Sumin and Seju has the same level of educational background but seems Do Won is just a normal gratuate with no money, no car lisense, how is she gonna match with Seju? I think the writer just doesn't want Seju to have a happy ending! Since Sumin and Sungji are so Mary Sue( a will from Sumin to Sungji) , why can't they create a wealthy and successful lover for Seju! It hurts me to see Seju suffer alone!

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

Let Seju's love become eternal and forever to prove herself that there is thing lasts forever is so unfair to Seju! Caused Sumin is in love with Sungji and she does not love Seju any more! Sumin can find someone else but why not Seju! With Seju's beauty and charisma, there will be many people who fall for her and because she loves Sumin means she's not allow to let go and give a chance to other for loving her. She goita stay single for her life even Sumin has already got married! That's ridiculous and I don't think Seju is that stupid in order to prove thing last forever even that thing does not exist any more. I mean if Sumin still remain single or died, then it is fair to say that Seju should end up alone without moving on with anyone caused Sumin is still there forever! But Sumin got married now, why can't Seju move on! She has already repaid her debt to Sumin for 10 years and that's a long time for a woman. We should give her a happy life after all things happened to her!

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

Honestly, even if SuminxSungji do end up togother like most people have predicted, I hope that Seju will still end up alone without moving on with another person, I want to keep her loyal love till the end. Such a sad thing that she would move on with another person. Her undying and unbreakable love for Sumin despite of every bad thing or hardships is cool no matter how toxic like everyone said. I know it's selfish but I dont like seeing her loving someone else. Let that love become eternal and forever :), to prove Seju herself that there is thing that lasts forever :)

I do not agree with Seju being alone for the rest of her life! This is so cruel to her! Love become eternal and forever when the person you love is with you! But Sumin is married to Sungji now, Seju should move on and be able to love again, that's what means live a life! Seju is actually a person with love and since her first love left her, even if Seju fell in love with other, doesn't mean she is not loyal, it's Sumin who left her for good! What's the meaning of loyal love to that person when that person find her own love and doesn't love you anymore! Seju should give her loyal love to someone who actually loves her in the future! She's such a loving person and it's cruel to make her to be lonely for the rest of her life! Sumin is too weak, I don't mind Seju fall for a stronger man or woman who can support her in future than miserably missing Sumin for the rest of her life! Seju deserves better!

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

Same here. The story has been nothing more than a dumpster fire, so I only stuck around for the Yuri porn, mostly for the chance to see more of President's boobs, which I suspect is the main attraction to this series, lol.

I like Seju's boobs too but I hate to see her only having sex with Sumin who doesn't love her anymore! It's sad, with her nice body she should have tried with others in stead od just stick to Sumin. I think Sumin just had sex with her in order to torture her, these were hate sex. I pity Seju why she let thses happened to her for 10 years. I mean Seju with such nice body, many would like to have a good sex with her! I skip most of her sex scenes with Sumin. Thus, there's nothing much for me but I'm still hopelessly obsessed on Seju!

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

I'm newbie just finished Wdtfs. I saw some said the writer mentioned about Seju breaks up with Won? But why? Sumin and Sungji got married but why just want Seju to be a loner? Won is a nice person why thinking of break them off?

Seju didn't actually break up with Won. All the writer suggested from the Q&A, was that there was a possibility it could happen in the future. I mean who knows what the future holds? One of them might get bored and decide to look for another partner, an illness or accident happened or they could actually die old together.

Yeah, why the author just mentioned about possiblity that Seju will break up with Won, means after so many years, Seju is not able to love anyone? Even Won is such a nice person but she doesn't care? They suggested obviously they know Seju and Won is not endgame and Seju is gonna stuck missing Sumin only for her whole life, then where is the healing for Seju?!
And why the writer didn't mentioned that there was a possibility that Sumin will break up with Sungji, kinda of double standard that the writer just want Sumin and Sungji to be always happy together forever! Seju to them was just a love slave to their favourite Sumin!

I'm regretting reading this manga but I love Seju.

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

It would be one of the best yuris or even romance in general if Seju and Sumin ended up together. But it was obvious that wasn't their purpose right from the start.

Indeed, but Seju did one “mistake” and regret it
She didn’t do it purpose, she didn’t dump Sumin for another women, she didn’t get married to a man and left Sumin all alone. Even if it was the case, it’s too much to hold it against Seju for ten years. Seju didn’t go to America to stay with Sumin, she didn’t apply to the same college because of Sumin again, and didn’t live together even after 7 years of dating! And then let’s punish Seju for one mistake
When Sumin herself cheated, and got forgiveness in a blink of an eye. The story is full with double standards that it disgust me

Do Sumin and Seju study in America together?

Casandra smith
joined Feb 21, 2021

I agree too, that the writer seems to project her ex on Seju, then making a saint out of Sumin.
She was even surprised when some people were telling her how Sumin is not a good character.
There's this extreme victim mentality for Sumin, that excuses everything bad she has done and also that she deserves everything good on her even if she is an asshole too.

Looks like it, I can feel the writer doesn't like Seju at all! She gave Sumin a very happy ending and express that Sumin and Seju will never breakup! but Seju's relationship with Won seems vague and there's a possibility that Won and Seju may break up! That's hard for me to accept. I shouldn't have started this manga!