Forum › Posts by Reissklaue

Reissklaue
Image Comments 21 Sep 15:37
joined Jan 20, 2021
E-80rsyvqaach2v-orig

Since yesterday we know, she isn't - but I was panicked as well when I saw episode 7 of Love Live! Superstar!!

Reissklaue
Image Comments 24 Jul 03:01
joined Jan 20, 2021
E52mc2lucaml8ik-orig

Nice picture. Although I thought, in the original picture both of them would wear skirts instead of trousers.

My thoughts to Love Live! Superstar!!: I like it. It feels more as School Idol Project and Sunshine!! But let's see how this story turns out. At least they don't have to rescue their school by being School Idols, so there is one big difference to SIP and Sunshine (Nijigaku follows a whole different arc, so I don't mention it here).

Reissklaue
Image Comments 20 Jan 17:41
joined Jan 20, 2021
58633275_p0

@YuzuYuri

Well, at least there was a hint at S1E1, when Riko although being from Otonokizaka High School she has no clue abour µ's. If it was the parallel timeline Riko should have heard at least something about the girls that saved her school.

In S1E2 Chika even points out that Riko has been on the same school µ's is came from - and even then Riko has no clue about 'em. This showed to me that some time after LL:The Movie must have passed, noone could be this ignorant.