Forum › Posts by catlover32

joined Jan 7, 2021

Since I read the raw, I want to point out something that is not spoilers but my thoughts about the November issue.
1. How hard is it for Nanase to invite Yuni to sit in the gym in order to be around her during practice? Yuni attends no club and participates no sports.
2. How hard is it for Nanase to tell everyone that Yuni is a fan and friend of hers.
3. How hard is it for Nanase POSSIBLY POKE AROUND to create a volleyball team manager job for Yuni, which makes her legit to hang around all the time.
4. How hard is it for Yuni to realize that Nanase is NOT getting fearful of coming out of the closet, but rather is a cheater. This chapter shows a part of how inconsiderate and selfish of Nanase and essentially treats Yuni a disposable f***buddy.

5. How hard is it for Nanase to go on a date with Yuni in areas where they know they will not run into classmates? In addition, have Yuni not post anything on her account so as to keep Fuuko in the dark.

Anything that is negative from Nanase applying to Yuni will be picked up by Fuuko and use that for her stalking behavior.

Could you spoil what happens from what you've read in the raws ? I'd like to know what happens because I don't want to stick around if it's going to keep going like this.