Forum › Posts by coolmatron

joined Nov 4, 2020

I think that was a pretty good ending

I agree with you but i feel like they could have like another volume or something but i loved the ending regardless. At the end of it I was left in tears for how emotional it was it made me feel like this really happened and it hit me in the feels REAL hard with this. I loved. 1000000000/10

coolmatron
joined Nov 4, 2020

anyone know of when the next episode will be released?

joined Nov 4, 2020

"oh and also, BRING THE CLEAN UP CREW" shit fixin to go down bois get your popcorn and drinks read because WHOOOO we in for a wild one and WWWWWWHHHHHHYYYYY THIS CLIFFHANGER IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

coolmatron
joined Nov 4, 2020

oh ok thanks so much

joined Nov 4, 2020

This is a wonderful series. It's anime-worthy.

I agree with you on that one. I am very computer and tech sabby but i don't know how to make an anime at all and I suck at art but i can make my own music to go with something. Through out the chapters I have been reading I have made a mental anime of this manga and I can even hear their voices and I can see the cut scenes and the background music and everything else, I just wish I could work with an animator so I can finally create something that was my own idea and I can help out with any of the music side of things and maybe some of the looks of the characters and things like that so if you want to just hit me up if you know how to do anime and are good at art. My email is coolmatron5000@gmail.com if you can do those things mentioned above and if your serious and want to make one.

coolmatron
Image Comments 17 Nov 18:44
joined Nov 4, 2020
Ex0w83juyai02uj-orig

that first chapter at the end caught me sooooo off guard there like at first she was making fun over and the author was like BAM they are lovers

coolmatron
joined Nov 4, 2020

Hi guys so I was wanting to know what it meant if the english version of a manga on here is licensed because it says that the content is taken down but for a manga i was reading A room for Two just updated the english version so does that mean that it will still be updated after a certain time frame of the physical manga's release date and also I thought that it would no longer update so is that true for some of them or is that not true at all? If someone could answer this I would be so greatful.