Forum › Posts by Mr. Bigshot

joined Jul 16, 2020

"Pathetic", he can't help it if he likes someone. If this was a girl having a crush on a girl she knew was straight you all would be in tears cheering her on.

When he didn't know that she was a lesbian, sure. But she's come out to him and their other friends and it's been months. At that point, letting a crush that you know will never be requited fester for that long does nothing but foster a potentially toxic environment.

Even if he was a girl pining after a straight woman, I would still have the same opinion.

Plus the whole "badmouth their relationship to their other friends when they aren't around" is what adds up to him being pathetic to me.

It takes time to let go of feelings, but sitting around thinking things like "Maybe she's bi or maybe I can make her fall for me?" aren't okay.

joined Jul 16, 2020

Reading a yuri story, but I actually wouldn't mind if Tsuruta ends up with Miwa. Getting sick of Saeko shits. At least Tsuruta seems like a nice guy. He always got Miwa's back and get her off a tight spot. The dude genuinely cares for Miwa.

Except that Miwa is squarely a lesbian? And Tsuruta literally knows this, which makes his continued crush on her all the more sad and pathetic.