Forum › Posts by Stuvmnop81

joined Jun 13, 2020

But I still check the comment section everyday to see if shadesofgreymoon will grace us with her cackling hehehe.

Any delay may be my fault.... my computer's main drive died so I am stuck waiting for a new one to arrive, allegedly sometime next week. As a result I wasn't able to contribute to QC this time around so I had no idea when it would be appropriate to cackle.......

I LOVE THE WORK YOU AND SNEK DO! Unfortunate what happened to your drive :) I bided my time between chapters ordering and reading the English translations to Adashima so overall it’s a win :D

joined Jun 13, 2020

I miss AdaShima.

Same, it’s been over a month. I like to imagine that Snekk has been taking this time to relax and chill, snekk really deserves it after how many updates we’ve been getting over adashima.

But I still check the comment section everyday to see if shadesofgreymoon will grace us with her cackling hehehe.

joined Jun 13, 2020

First time poster, long time reader, I love Shimamuras approach to talking to Adachi. She’s doing her best to make up for lost time to give confidence to adachi. Yeah I loved it so much that I actually used it in a conversation I just had with my girlfriend.

You see we’ve been together for 6 years and my Mom had just brought up the possibility of marriage. A few hours later my girlfriend calls me in a panic with a ton of insecurities about herself as she comes from a rather messy family situation (she became the primary breadwinner at 19). Anyways having LITERALLY JUST FINISHED THE CHAPTER, I calmly talk my girlfriend through this and then I say, “Babe, you need to have more confidence in yourself.” I begin to explain in detail why I love her, her character and how she deals with her family in stride.

I say again that she needs to have more confidence in herself, she cries says thank you and I promise forehead kisses. Anyways I love this very gay very lovely story cause even though its kinda dumb I dunno it makes me think about my relationship in a different light.

TLDR; This fluffy chapter made extra fluffy to my GF and this is now my favorite story I love this chapter.

10/10 would read again LOVE YOU SNEKK AND QC

last edited at Jun 13, 2020 11:09AM