Forum › Posts by kcabrer3

joined May 5, 2020

My (not-serious-but-also-wish-it-will-happen-just-for-the-lolz) predictions:

Next chapter, Akira runs away from Hime to avoid replying to Hime. Five chapters later, while still avoiding Hime, Akira talks to five other characters for advice, who all account to her how they have been confessed to by childhood friends. Their backstories help Akira realize that it is bad to avoid replying to Hime and finally approaches Hime to reject her.

After being rejected, Hime then spends three chapters talking to other characters, who tell how how they have been rejected by childhood crushes, and she realizes that she needs to move on from Akira. Akira, sad that her friend isn't talking to her, talks to six other characters for help, and they help her realize that she can still be friends with Hime.

Akira talks to Hime, and they become friends again. Cue in obligatory flashback to their childhood, when they first became friends. Fast forward to the present or future, where Hime says, "Turns out the real Kanojo Ni Naritai Kimi to Boku was inside us all along." The last page is a panel of all the characters walking next to each other towards the beautiful sunset, smiling.

The End.

I just make a new account to say this doesn't sound so far-fetched and actually would laugh my heads off if it happens lol

Yeah, at this point I just want to know how this manga is going to end...