Forum › Posts by bbbrook

bbbrook
joined May 4, 2020

All I can add to this conversation is my own broad strokes of how I feel about labels. I personally think it's silly to be so averse to them, labels are descriptive not prescriptive, they don't tell you what to do they simply provide a name for the already present traits. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, etc.

The fact that they don't have sex or even kiss means that the label they would be getting would really hurt the mangas appeal to its main audience and thus they prefer to avoid them altogether.

Yeah they do? It was about a year or two ago but the author was answering some questions about this series. They purposefully don’t show these parts of their relationship. I can remember why and I’ll have to find the tweets again. They’re probably in the comments section here somewhere.

bbbrook
joined May 4, 2020

Didn't think manga could read like poetry, but here we are.. that last page of chap 4 gave me a few chills.. really goodgood.

bbbrook
School Zone discussion 10 Aug 19:44
joined May 4, 2020

This series just feels like it was born to be adapted into a comedy anime. I think it really would be great!

If this was adapted well I think it could definitely become the next Daily Lives of High School Boys type show, with almost a cult following.

I hope it doesn't become the next Daily lives. I love daily lives, its one of the funniest anime/manga I've ever seen, but the anime bombed so hard that it got the manga canceled. I don't want that to happen to school zone, lol.