Forum › Posts by Potaytay

Potaytay
Liberty discussion 10 Feb 01:16
joined Feb 10, 2020

With that last page, quoting "relationship between two women will never last", do you guys think that Liz is setting herself up for self sabotage? Consider she still retains some sort of trauma or belief set by her senpai back from the ol' days, in high school.

She already cheated. What else would she have to do to "self sabotage"? Unless Maki have a kink for getting cucked, Liz already ruined their relationship.

Sorry, I reupdated my previous post with more stuff.

But majority of you guys keep quoting that, "she cheated! She cheated!" But I did not see at any point in the story that Liz and Maki confirm that they're in an 'exclusive relationship', nor that they are now dating each other. It seems more like an ambiguous relationship with set rules, and Maki going along with Liz.

Potaytay
Liberty discussion 10 Feb 01:02
joined Feb 10, 2020

With that last page, quoting "relationship between two women will never last", do you guys think that Liz is setting herself up for self sabotage? Consider she still retains some sort of trauma or belief set by her senpai back from the ol' days, in high school.

That would also explain why Liz has herself guarded off emotionally toward Maki, setting those rules in her favour and somewhat looking down upon Maki (gives hardly any respect or as equals). She doesn't want to see Maki as an equal nor wants to be emotionally available due to being afraid if she were to lay all her cards on the table, she would once again experience the "wall" (f/f relationship not lasting) that her senpai once mentioned. She would be an absolute wreck, if the relationship doesn't turn out positively between her and Maki.

But either way, Liz will have to suffer the consequences of her actions with this latest chapter. As frustrating as it is to see the characters and their actions, I'm keen for the future chapters and see what angsty storyline it'll being up.

Cheers.

last edited at Feb 10, 2020 1:13AM