Forum › Posts by 1ights

1ights
Citrus + discussion 08 Jan 22:46
63c8ca935d362e1dafa27a3aac74bfcf
joined Dec 21, 2019

I appreciate the fluffiness that is happening. But for the next chapters and onwards I am hoping for there to be more development in terms of character and the plot, which I suppose are Mei and Yuzu rediscovering how to love each other properly and Mei redeeming herself. I'm a bit iffy with Saburouta introducing new characters to create a mean for progression since I was hoping for there to be naturally arising conflicts. Still a guilty pleasure series that I will continue to read though lol

joined Dec 21, 2019

Seju has a really compelling backstory that I think draws a lot of people to her. Not to mention she is attractive not just physically but her personality too. She has a strong persona and paints herself as someone independent (especially when it comes to dealing with her family matters). The word that comes to my mind when I think of Seju is POWER.That being said, I love Seju lol

Sumin and Seongji were not as compelling to me. Though I will agree that Seongji is better suited for Sumin.

last edited at Jan 8, 2020 10:18PM

1ights
Their Story discussion 08 Jan 21:28
joined Dec 21, 2019

Really unfortunate hearing about the Chinese government censorship. I hope some day this series will be able to continue developing the original plot. Still want to know how things progressed after the scene in Chapter 145 and onwards between Qiu Tong and Sun Jing. I was also looking forward in the new development of the other girl who was hinting at her interest in Sun Jing, and how that would've been resolved. But the author has since moved past that. sad days :( Nonetheless, I still appreciate the updates we get.

joined Dec 21, 2019

This story started out so good, but started going downhill around chapter 50 or so. Will was a weak finale to the spinoffs with the author resorting to the "shock" of a will making people think Sumin was dying lol. At least in the end, Seju found her happiness.