Forum › Posts by evilwitchcraft666

evilwitchcraft666
joined Dec 4, 2019

Hey there! Why don't you have a seat?

evilwitchcraft666
joined Dec 4, 2019

Ok although this story has its issues and isn't the best thing ever, I will say in defense of it @ people thinking "omg how can people think that's a man, that's so obviously a woman!!": she does have pretty stereotypically masculine proportions (broad shoulders, narrow hips, tall, no noticeable breasts, etc.), and smaller "sharper" eyes. I could totally buy people thinking she's a pretty boy.

And some people really are androgynous and appear ambiguous--I've had countless people thinking I'm either the opposite gender or being outright unable to tell, while some of my own friends are like "how? You're so obviously (insert gender here)!" Granted, I have a condition that affects my hormones, but point still stands.

I do agree that it's sort of...dragged out more than it should be (they still think Kanda's a man), but it's also actually a lot more difficult and awkward to admit your gender when you're confused for something else than you might think, trust me.

I will say, with all its cliches and problems, I find it kind of cute and I actually really like Kanda's design (one reason to keep reading). I suppose I'm biased because I can sort of relate, and I also just really love boyish girl characters, but I really don't think this is all that awful.

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 9:56PM