Forum › Posts by Sha-tan

joined Oct 20, 2019

Thank you all for reading the old chapters on here!
We'll keep going focusing on the quality. Have a good day/night!

Sha-tan, Aoi Shoujo Scan

joined Oct 20, 2019

Is there any sign if Nyashi is going to be doing any more translations for this?
The ones over Manga-dex don't seem to be anywhere near as good, so I'm questioning whether I shoud wait.

I was in contact with them at the beginning, but I didn't hear anything for a while.
I'm sorry you don't find the translation good enough, I'm trying my best to bring you an English ver and it's not even my language. Just to be sure, which chapter are you referring to? I worked on ch 28-29 and now preparing ch 30 with our team

joined Oct 20, 2019

Hi, I posted ch 28 and 29 on Mangadex. I tried on here too and sent the request to update but nothing changed, I don't know, sorry.

joined Oct 20, 2019

Hylarn posted:

But my God, I hope the climax isn't with Manaria

I'd expect them to do the entire Kingdom arc?

I think "I won't say goodbye" could be a good end for a 12 episode anime, that's 20 manga episodes

I also think they're going to adapt till there

joined Oct 20, 2019

Seems a bit over dramatic but thank you for at least explaining it to me, I knew there had to be something there more than “they wanted to”

Over dramatic is my middle name. No, but I genuinely hate Rae because it does not look anything like how it's pronounced. Whenever I see people calling Rei that I read it as Raé (like Caesar in the Latin pronunciation) or less often Ree (like Caesar in the English pronunciation)

As the Italian translator I'm with you on this one... I can't get over Rae. The first time I read it I couldn't understand why they did that. Rei all they way

joined Oct 20, 2019

Official Trailer of the anime coming in 2023!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzFbdaqGrSI&ab_channel=Itsukanime

It doesn't really need good animation, but boy that looks rough

A minute-long PV in December, so it's probably aiming for April. And should make it, unless they only have like one animator

Not sure I actually want to watch it when it looks this ugly, but the discourse should be interesting

Yes, unfortunately the animation is not the best, never heard of the studio. At least the seiyuu for Claire did a good job (at least in the trailer).
Yeah, I also think they're aiming for April... not sure if that's a good choice... the studio is already unknown, if it comes out during spring which is the season with most anime, it will probably fall in a black hole and forgotten by the ones who don't read the manga.

last edited at Dec 13, 2022 6:28AM

joined Oct 20, 2019

Official Trailer of the anime coming in 2023!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzFbdaqGrSI&ab_channel=Itsukanime

joined Oct 20, 2019

I can't wait for English translation so I start reading Italian translation, and...
TORADORA BUT GAY!! PEAK TSUNDERE PERFORMANCE!! HELL YESH!! I can already imagine Kugimiya Rie voicing Claire xD
I'll save my full bliss when the English translation come out. I really looking forward to it!

Thank you for reading my Italian translation.... Yes, I also thought about that pool scene, but even if Claire is tsundere,
I can't really imagine Rie Kugimiya as her voice. Maybe someone who's used to dub the HOHOHO characters XD

joined Oct 20, 2019

You mean volume 10, volume 9 was done about a year ago. As for the number of chapters, you can clearly see the table of contents with 9 chapters here. No idea about the current status of the translation, though.

Yes, I meant volume 10, and yes, you're right, I didn't think about checking the table of contents. Thank you for replying. Well, I guess we'll wait

joined Oct 20, 2019

Does anyone know what happened to the translation? It's been a while since ch 2 of volume 9. I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering if the volume has only 2 chapters (which I hope not) or if the translator is working on it or decided to stop...
If they're working on it, of course I'll wait patiently for the next chapter

joined Oct 20, 2019

Regarding the raws, chapter 5 is out (from the December Yuri Hime), but a new chapter did not come out in the January Yuri Hime. It's probably being worked on but may be lower priority because of the wait for chapter 6. It also may have been sniped? Aoi Shoujo Scans looks like it's been running around sniping works and mentioned they were doing this one, but I'm not sure if they're uploading their works anywhere

Hi, maybe I can help you with this. I'm the translator of Aoi Shoujo Scan.
Chapter 6 didn't come out because they released the first volume. When they release a volume, there's no new chapter.
Also, I'm only working on the Italian version of this manga. Bucci Gang is the group working on the English version.
I reassured some people that were afraid this was going to be abandoned.... if Bucci Gang decides to drop the project, I'll probably do also the English version, but I'm not going to steal any project.
As of now, they're still working on it, so please wait for them.