Forum › Posts by just nobody

just nobody
joined Sep 30, 2019

No, we're complaining because you're bullshitting us.
Let's make something clear: you're free to do what you want. You translate out of your free time and nobody is paying you. Just don't lie to your fans. You say you're very busy, yet you release every citrus chapter within 24 hours after getting the raws. And MUL gets stalled for 3+ months. And then you claim you care and give no preferences to either. That's such a blatant lie, not even 10 year old kids lie this badly.
Just admit you hate the series and drop it, nobody will hate you for that. That would be the normal and mature thing to do.
I'm glad the other group intervened, otherwise god knows how much longer you'd have stalled it.

just nobody
joined Sep 30, 2019

As for her lying about meeting with Reiichi, I don't think we have enough information to know what's going on. It seems pretty unlikely they were actually having an affair, which raises questions about why she lied. Personally, I suspect pg. 21 might be the answer. The last time she pretended to be in a relationship with Reiichi it blew up in her face, so this time she wanted to pretend she had no contact with him whatsoever, so Kaoru wouldn't be mad at her. The idea that Kaoru might find out she was lying probably didn't even enter her head, assuming the whole thing wasn't entirely spur of the moment and it got any thought at all. After that, it was just more flailing when she got caught out.

A part of me wants to say she lied because she didn't want Kaoru to misunderstand and think something did happen between her and Reiichi but another part of me wants to say she's messing with her and is cheating with Reiichi. The part of me that believes the later keeps looking back to her conversation with Uta and her giving Uta Kaoru's phone knowing Kaoru would give it to her. Why lie when she knows Uta probably told Kaoru she got the phone from her?

The real reason is that the story is crap but the author needs us to keep coming back for more.

Yagakimi thread is that way.

last edited at Jan 19, 2020 5:27PM

just nobody
joined Sep 30, 2019

Chapter 28
Nice, so Risako and Reiichi having an affair was a red herring. Risako doesn't give two shits about him, she's just using him for some reason (getting closer to Kaoru? Is the trying to break them apart?). Also Kaoru never actually confessed, since Reiichi prevented it every time. We still need to know what led Reiichi to marry Kaoru, I guess Kaoru's mother is involved somehow (and Reiichi's and Uta's mother too).

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 2:51PM