Forum › Posts by NA12

NA12
joined Jul 29, 2019

so cute

joined Jul 29, 2019

thx for the comic. Lappland is <3

joined Jul 29, 2019

Felt a little bit predatory.. I prefer the authors' After School to this series.

aren't after school also these ooshima combo?

joined Jul 29, 2019

How many high school friends do you still talk to?

Life goes on.

Yes, life goes on, but not instantly. I didn't stop talking to my friends the second I left high school, it took years, and I still talk to my best friends lol.
These girls know eachother since kindergarden and are saying how important they are, this "We will never meet again" mood makes zero sense. I can't take it seriously.

welp you need to believe since life is always unpredicted. I mean you can't think people same as you. some maybe have some problems to contact back although ady friends for so long. Even my best friend from kindergarten and primary school ady lost in touch after I leave the town like 7 yrs ago. They do make gc for our batch and added me but then later when I tried to suit myself in the group, there's me suffocated with lots of things that happened in new middle school. it's a waste and kinda sad. I left the gc. lingering feeling for them when I was in high school ady gone.

joined Jul 29, 2019

well at least this looks normal and I love how she can move on. Kinda confusing if read it once

NA12
joined Jul 29, 2019

it was okay but i laughed at the cover

this is me after finish reading.

joined Jul 29, 2019

page 61 the boobs look weird, I mean the one lying down, the body is weird. Maybe lazy to fix it back