Image Comments 25 Jul 03:36
Cus-udrwwaesslz%20-%20edited
joined Jul 19, 2019
36976475_p4

Isn't there a kiss on the cheek too?

SpinachGrill
joined Jul 19, 2019

Their Story isn't actually a manga, but it fits all your criteria. Best friend is a straight dude and they do have all the normal talks and he has zero interest in her.

Then there is also Living with my brother's wife. Whether it will end up with actual yuri is unclear, but the side-characters are very fleshed out and she has male and female friends alike. It's worth checking out even if it's still subtext.

Thank you so much! These look amazing. :D

SpinachGrill
joined Jul 19, 2019

So I'm a lesbian and my best friend is a straight guy. He's really great and we talk about what Fire Emblem characters are thicc and other classy things. It's pretty rare to find a yuri manga that has a straight guy who's best friends with the mc and doesn't try to flirt with her. In Bloom Into You there is Seiji Maki, but he is asexual and therefore not into anybody. I would love a manga that has a guy and girl who both talk about hot chicks and are friends. Is this too niche of a thing to look for?

joined Jul 19, 2019

Ah thank you!

joined Jul 19, 2019

So I'm a lesbian and my best friend is a straight guy. He's really great and we talk about what Fire Emblem characters are thicc and other classy things. It's pretty rare to find a yuri manga that has a straight guy who's best friends with the mc and doesn't try to flirt with her. In Bloom Into You there is Seiji Maki, but he is asexual and therefore not into anybody. I would love a manga that has a guy and girl who both talk about hot chicks and are friends. Is this too niche of a thing to look for? Give me your recommendations if you have any.

SpinachGrill
joined Jul 19, 2019

We do have a Mahou Shoujo tag, but it sometimes isn't applied. Many Nanoha official series don't even have it, but here is the tag.

https://dynasty-scans.com/tags/mahou_shoujo

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 3:08AM