joined May 20, 2019

:(

joined May 20, 2019

This looks cute, but I've never really liked these long strip comics. I find them hard to read for some reason.

Same here. They always strike me as an excuse to get away with not doing proper page layouts.

I think it's also because that's the format on webtoon and other webcomic sites so, can't really blame them for going with the medium.

I work as color assistant for webcomic in the past, me and the author itself actually dislike this kind of comic format, but we must follow their rule to be published on their website.
me and my friend once drew an oneshoot for webcomic competition, i can guarantee we don't have to think really hard for each panel position unlike manga lol

joined May 20, 2019

Yuri tag should go away, since it is more like a bisexual story. Also hated it.

I always think they should only put Yuri tag to actual Yuri focused story, just put bisexual tag and throw away the Yuri.

The heroine even not really love the princess and only think her as friend, then boom sudden polyamory bullshit and both of them accepted it easily, kudos for author, very great writing skill indeed.

joined May 20, 2019

maybe this one will end up like Usagi Drop, Manga about single Ossan adopt little kid
after the kid became older, she fallen in love with that Ossan, and i kinda disappointed with it, because that manga not started as romance but slice of life and heart warming story
i made an account just to say about it lol

last edited at May 20, 2019 10:30AM