Forum › Posts by Acevil_

Acevil_
Image Comments 04 Jul 04:20
Zab58mp
joined Feb 10, 2019
Lsbcqsm

^ Wait, it will!?
Yep, it will

Yeeees, I've been requesting it for months in the monthly survey !!
Can't wait to add it to my collection.

last edited at Jul 4, 2020 4:21AM

Acevil_
Zab58mp
joined Feb 10, 2019

Jokes aside, it's good to see them again.
BTW don't this manga for the Wholesome tag ?

last edited at Jun 3, 2020 5:56AM

Acevil_
Zab58mp
joined Feb 10, 2019

The ex thing was not really addressed in the magazine version so I thought it might come up again, like maybe Yamada goes to a college meet and sees Kase’s for real ex or something like that. Jealousy is a reoccurring topic for this series after all.

Yeah sorry, I didn't realize there were so much differences between the official release and the magazine release (even though "Yamada and Kase-san" is almost completely different), so that's why I was confused to some of the issues you raised, my bad ^^

It’s only me saying it. In the Dynasty version, she tells her she doesn’t want to wear the apron in front of the guys. I don’t know if it’s the same for the official translation. When Kase San hears about Hana-Chan she’s not jealous about someone new entering Yamada’s life. Also, she says something about horny guys hitting on Yamada when she has the yukata on and I’m just out here going, girls can be horny too.

Maybe that's because she saw men hitting on her (eg: apron scene/ drunk guys in the airport scene) but never women ? Or maybe Kase thinks that there less chances of that happening (after all, we don't any other women couple besides them, contrary to others yuri manga) ?

But honestly you raise a good point.

And for the overanalyzing part, I'm sorry if it's sounded mean, this wasn't my attention. In my opinion, there not much to analyze but if you think there are points to examine you're free to develop and I'd like to read them ^^

last edited at May 26, 2020 11:27AM

Acevil_
Zab58mp
joined Feb 10, 2019

But to be honest I think we're overanalysing a fluffy manga ^^

It’s only overanalysis in the sense that the way this series is written makes it unlikely that, once an issue is addressed, there would be some kind of further hidden psychological backstory needed to explain the characters’ actions. So once we got what amounts to Kase’s romantic “origin story” on the roof, that was to be taken at face value.

Now, there’s no compelling reason why it wouldn’t be theoretically possible to find out about, say, the first time Kase realized she was attracted to girls (it could be that semi-upskirt scene of the Delicious Plant Appointee bending over that we’ve seen, but it could have been earlier than that). Or we could get a bit more background on why Yamada is so extremely naive and sheltered (raised in hydroponic vats is as good an explanation as any so far).

Readers are free to have any reactions to Kase’s actions they like, of course, but in the story’s terms Hana-chan has been established as nearly as socially clueless as Yamada, only with an uninformed thirsty het streak, leading to unfortunate situations with strange guys that require Kase’s interventions.

Kase’s general antipathy to guys can be easily explained by those grotesque swirly things they have on their noses.

Yeah I was just saying it was overanalysis because it's unlikely that after 6 volumes there would hidden dark psychological backstory to the characters, at least not without clear hints during the manga.

But like you said, people are free to make a deep analysis to the manga if they want, I mean it's a good exercice for the mind et imagination and that means the story is not plain and boring ^^

I was propably traumatized by high school French course where you took 3 weeks to analyse a single page of the introduction of a "Théâtre de l'absurde" play only to figure out that the statement was obvious

last edited at May 26, 2020 8:37AM

Acevil_
Zab58mp
joined Feb 10, 2019

I'm pretty sure Kase herself told Yamada that she was her first girlfriend in the original serie.
Can't remember the exact page but I'm pretty sure that betwee Volume 3 and 5.

You're correct, but it's only in the extra pages that were added in volume 4 to flesh out the "Crêpe and Kase-san" chapter. Here on dynasty we have the magazine version, the tank version is slightly longer. Here's what you need to see:
(https://i.imgur.com/58u06qq.jpg)

Thanks ! I was searching it too when I saw your post ^^. I was sure that I saw it written somewhere in the manga.

But to be honest I think we're overanalysing a fluffy manga ^^

Acevil_
Zab58mp
joined Feb 10, 2019

I wonder if Kase’s defensiveness towards men approaching Yamada is the result of a prior negative experience? She seems fine with girls approaching Yamada so I wonder if her ex left her for a dude? Or maybe she knows the locker room talks boys share....

I'm pretty sure Kase herself told Yamada that she was her first girlfriend in the original serie.
Can't remember the exact page but I'm pretty sure that betwee Volume 3 and 5.

Acevil_
Zab58mp
joined Feb 10, 2019

I love this manga so much. Hmm? Oh, that's all i wanted to say~ ^^
Hope it get an english physical release one day~

I don't post often on Internet but I'm also interested in an English physical release, and while browsing the website of Seven Seas Entertainment ( a publisher that ... published Bloom Into You; Kase-san;GirlFriends and others yuri manga in English ) and they have a poll on the upper right of their website where they ask for suggestion. Maybe if we are enough to ask for Hana Ni Arashi maybe they will publish it? They seem to listen to their community.

( Obligatory sorry for any mistakes, I'm from baguette land )

Link?

Seems to be this.

Yes ^^
Thanks for posting it !
( I didn't know if I had the right to post links so I didn't include it , sorry )

last edited at Dec 24, 2019 3:15PM

Acevil_
Zab58mp
joined Feb 10, 2019

I love this manga so much. Hmm? Oh, that's all i wanted to say~ ^^
Hope it get an english physical release one day~

I don't post often on Internet but I'm also interested in an English physical release, and while browsing the website of Seven Seas Entertainment ( a publisher that ... published Bloom Into You; Kase-san;GirlFriends and others yuri manga in English ) and they have a poll on the upper right of their website where they ask for suggestion. Maybe if we are enough to ask for Hana Ni Arashi maybe they will publish it? They seem to listen to their community.

( Obligatory sorry for any mistakes, I'm from baguette land )