Forum › Posts by TwistedLogic

joined Feb 1, 2019

Welcome Twistedlogic, nice avatar (nice girl) and yes, I just voted!! and also, is fine to ignore komi san or Dungeon meshi... Because they're 100% sure to get animated, but what hurts me is having only 1 vote and seeing that Virgin Empire is also there and A Kiss And A White Lily.... BUT I HAVE TO BE STRONG!!!

I know I'm super late on that, but thank you! I also like your avatar with best girls Olivia. And yeah it would be really nice if we get an anime adaptation of A Kiss And A White Lily especially since it ended recently...
And damn thanks for posting that live stream! It's so nice to hear the author's voice, I gotta watch all of this in a free time.

TwistedLogic
Citrus + discussion 22 Feb 10:30
joined Feb 1, 2019

Jesus I'm really hoping that Harumin doesn't have a crush on Yuzu, I'm so sick of these love triangles/unrequited love trope in this series...

joined Feb 1, 2019

Ohh that's awesome, thanks for confirmation. I'm pretty sure that Komi-san, To You the Immortal or Yotsubato will win anyways. Wouldn't mind it, those series are great too.

joined Feb 1, 2019

Alright so it's gonna be my first post here, hello everyone! I hope you're doing well.

This chapter was a quintessence of everything I love about this series. And as much as I would like these two aborable folks to get together, I'll still hold this manga close to my heart even if it'll stay as a subtext. Of course if things won't get more messed up like the author suddenly introducing a male love interest or unecessary love triangle, but I believe that Hagino-sensei won't dissapoint me in this way.

Besides I'm not quite sure as my Japanese skills are not so great (as well as English so please forgive me), but I've seen that the author tweeted lately that Hanigare was nominated to be animated and there's a voting for it, am I right? If so it would be great if we got an anime adaptation in the future. I wonder what kind of studio would be the most suiting for this manga.