Forum › Posts by Fiume

Fiume
Image Comments 20 Nov 22:03
4c2
joined Jan 2, 2019
Fd_6adsacauf_dz-orig

They are still together, Sukoya-san is currently in the middle of taking a eight month break from most of her vtuber stuff because she has a major exam coming up for her medical career.

Fiume
Image Comments 21 Jan 22:40
4c2
joined Jan 2, 2019
Eokul9gu4ae8hvb-orig

Both of them are into BDSM play and by their own admission, Tomoe is the top but Sukoya likes to keep Tomoe on her toes.

Fiume
Image Comments 05 Jan 19:17
4c2
joined Jan 2, 2019
Epiztijuwaecsjp-orig

@raeminyr

By their own admission, Tomoe is a top but Sukoya likes to keep her on her toes.

Fiume
Image Comments 17 Jul 18:42
4c2
joined Jan 2, 2019
D3grebpw4aeqy4_-orig

@Wifking

She is canonically bi at the very least. her original japanese bio when she first appeared in Street Fighter 4 listed under her 'Likes' section the following: "1:Spicy Food 2: Spiders 3:Big Breasts" They changed it for the English bio but the translation is still available on the Eventhubs website.

4c2
joined Jan 2, 2019

I agree to an extent. Most yuri I find on here (and other places) the couple is femme/femme. And really, same with most lesbians in movies, tv, etc etc.

I feel like manga and especially anime are particularly guilty of a hyper-focus on femininity in both romantic and non-romantic scenarios. "Cute girls doing cute things" didn't become a... "thing" for no reason.

Like even when there is a character that's not feminine, she often has an arc about her insecurity over being "boyish" or "not cute", often resolved by assurance that even if she isn't girly in the same ways as her friends, she's just as cute!~ As opposed to sometimes accepting that maybe she really isn't the same, and that's okay.
[/rant]

Also can we stop thinking every lesbian couple needs to be femme/butch? thanks

I agree to an extent. Most yuri I find on here (and other places) the couple is femme/femme. And really, same with most lesbians in movies, tv, etc etc.

This is true. There is nothing wrong with 2 femmes but I feel it is overdone and depending on who is writing it, it's probably to appeal to straight men and not actual gay women. Still I see more people make a fuss over 2 butch women in a relationship and I wish it would stop. Butch women do not need to be stereo typically pretty to be valid and loved.

Fucking THANK YOU. Everyone just seems to hate letting tomboys be tomboys. Does this character have short hair or is she even the slightest bit not hyper feminine? Better add an entire arc about her ACTUALLY wanting to wear frilly clothing and be super girly. Madokami forbid she not be a hyper submissive bottom either.

Fiume
Image Comments 13 Jan 02:18
4c2
joined Jan 2, 2019
Commission_no__11_by_apricotknight_d5ufdh5-fullview

^"But, we all know Juri's a leg lady, so it's not too surprising."

Factually wrong, Juri is canonically a breast woman. In her original character profile her likes were listed as "Spicy food, spiders, big breasts." The big breasts part was later removed but her original profile was translated and put up on the event hubs website where it can still be seen as it was originally posted.