Forum › Posts by HayaH

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

So cute, so romantic, so wonderful.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Girl 1: "What, you are gay?"
Girl2 : "And you gay for pay?"

What a nice coming out, between friends...Author is brilliant.

last edited at Jan 9, 2019 3:25PM

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Angel <3

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

One word added in our previous comment to be precise and avoid accusations that we spoke about alcohol.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Well, that was something...
Treesome better than cheating, anyway.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

How is possible that many are missing the sense of 69 % alcohol?

no one dropped dead of "69 %" (pose), as it's well known...

last edited at Jan 8, 2019 12:34PM

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

say "lesbian" and feel sweetness in your mouth.
repeat, "lesbian". and again.
lesbian.
Really sweet...

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Psycho from this thread https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/180303-troubles-with-psychopath-target-of-trolling/

he is infiltrated in every community he hates (LGBTQ plus)
and we noticed him and his group of trolls here influencing badly on community, and "educating" misleading people.
He is a guy pretending to be a girl in lesbian communities usually, and we studied his tactics by years. In link above he approached as QueenOftheRats, Knight of Cydonia, and probably the second person appearing in thread. We gave some useful info and tips against this psycho and his trolls. It can be useful for everyone who is and was a target of trolling.

We were not his only target!

If someone here tries to attack us for posting this, everyone should know it's him and his trolls!

last edited at Jan 7, 2019 8:03AM

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Super. We really were interested how it looks like (in which words are those letters used).
Thanks.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Hey you, BV, can you tell us about those new added letters in Montenegrin alphabet?

Is that change applied in reality (in books, prints,newspaper), or it's about something else?
We did not visit Montenegro since 2013, in Herceg Novi. If you would like to tell more, we are friendly asking.

edit/

a ja, sto cu, a i sa kime cu, sirak tuzan, bez igdje ikoga, jedna slamka medju vihorove (that's what we still remember)

The two new letters are ś and ź

yes, we know it, are they applied into using?

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

We just realized that we remember more verses from that Epic of Montenegro..."u 'ad mi se svijet pretvorio, a svi ljudi pogani duhovi"

last edited at Jan 6, 2019 8:26AM

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Hey you, BV, can you tell us about those new added letters in Montenegrin alphabet?

Is that change applied in reality (in books, prints,newspaper), or it's about something else?
We did not visit Montenegro since 2013, in Herceg Novi. If you would like to tell more, we are friendly asking.

edit/

a ja, sto cu, a i sa kime cu, sirak tuzan, bez igdje ikoga, jedna slamka medju vihorove (that's what we still remember)

last edited at Jan 6, 2019 8:21AM

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Chunga Lunga

It's actually about a bubblegum

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Pouring a million hearts on this in kisses! <3

HayaH
Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Yuu is giving vibe of lesbian, strong vibe and determination.

What confuses people, they don't know there is a lot of lesbians aces, identifying themselves based on romantic orientation.
It's a fact, and if someone has a problem with it, it's not our concern.

HayaH
Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Sayaka, she has a balls!
There are males cowards which physical "symptom" of having it means nothing.
Sissy boys only can envy, having balls is not a physical statement.

Go Sayaka! Whatever happens! You'll be happy and find your joy!

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

It was wonderful...

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

So funny! Hope for more and more soon...

HayaH
Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

It's a pity that such a beautiful manga Yagate kimi ni naru has so much toxic people in discussion thread. Successfully we detected many of them, knowing now which comments are not for reading :)

HayaH
Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

I find it weird (and also a bit funny) that some people still think Yuu is/can be asexual and/or aromantic. In the first chapters? Sure, we could give it the benefit of the doubt. 37 chapters later, after a confession already happened, after everything we have seen her experiment with Touko and her point of view on how Yuu feels about her? Yeah, right. Seems too much of a stretch for me, and I suspect these people are trying to project themselves on the characters and push an LGBT+ agenda perhaps out of a desire for LGBT representation in media. And nothing wrong with that, really. I know the feeling because I'm gay myself. But these 3 girls are simply not what some people want them to be, and I am not sure if Nakatani, being from Japan, knows about all these labels herself (I am Western and many of these words are unknown to me).

Anyways, maybe you could reread chapters 16, 20 and 22 to see how Yuu is sexually attracted to Touko. I won't try to put her love for Touko into question so that's it. For me it's romantic.

With Touko and Sayaka it's easier, they are hornier than Yuu and unlike her they don't try to deny and repress their feelings and desires to themselves, so we can see their thoughts more clearly. And Sayaka is clearly a lesbian, this is even confirmed in her light novel. Touko loves Yuu despite all the issues that are meant to be resolved in this arc.

So no aromantic/asexual vibe from these 3 girls, you can call Yuu demisexual if you wanna push a label, I think this one is pretty accurate for her. But demisexual is part of the asexual spectrum, though? If yes, then it's fine, I think that label suits her.

We already have Maki as the aromantic asexual of this series. And he is there because he is a contrast to Yuu and a self-insert for the reader, as Nakatani stated, so you can self-insert as him.

This is just my opinion and I hope no one feels offended.

Yes, demisexual is on asexual spectrum. We said that all 3 girls are giving asexual vibes (and explained why in some of comments)

Let's make it clear, this is what we wrote:

Yuu: ace-aro situation from the start, streaming to develop into homoromantic-ace
Touko: Homoromantic sensual ace (development unknown) (litho-romantic-sexual? she does not want reciprociation)
Sayaka: Homoromantic, sexuality unknown , ace vibe, possibly sensual and sapiosexual (attracted to intelligence); also , our personal thinking that she could have a thing for older women or authority

From this setting, all pairings are possible, except if Yuu turned to be aromantic (we doubt it, but yet is unclear what type of liking she feels for Touko)
And if Touko is litho-romantic/sexual, she will refuse any pairing.

What is certain, all of them are in gray area. Only question, which exactly, and who is compatible with whom (still thinking triad would be the best solution)

So, don't take us wrong, people. We are not saying they are aromantic asexual (aro ace), but they all are on ASEXUAL SPECTRUM, in gray area.

HayaH
Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Stop provocators! It was enough trolling.

We were commenting as anyone else, being attacked without any reasons, now when we repeated our ship Yuu x Sayaka x Touko, you are having personal problems.

Go ahead, find our guilt here. We would like to see investigation here, who here was attacked and who started to make troubles.

And, how we did not have problems writing in other topics, just here?

last edited at Jan 5, 2019 6:00AM

HayaH
Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Shipping Yuu x Touko x Sayaka!
They should end as polyamory (not hentai)! We don't care what others are thinking or have personal problems with polyamory.

HayaH
Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

We are no interested about your personal superficial opinions, bug, and don't try to "explain" something what we personally know better than you.

You are fulfilling the profile which is described in our link more than in two paragraphs, and you are constantly bugging us, pulling shits on everything we say, even when we don't speak directly to you. And we have more than one reason to suspect in your identity here.
Even if you are not that psycho, we gave the explanation what is about. Respect it. Or if you are that psycho, it's clear why you pulled up this "psychoanalysis", trying to turn the tables around without any strong argument. Can't pass.

Also, you are not some doctor of psychoanalysis, seeing from your analyses about characters in manga, here. Your opinions are based on very weak arguments, as conclusions "this is yes, this is no", without entering in deeper levels and explanations why you think it.

All what we are saying to you, is that your attitude in discussion is wrong, and if you are concluding something, explain it how you get that result. Your conclusions are just your personal presumptions, and you can't say "this is not" without arguments to prove it somehow.
How you act for now, we can't consider it seriously.

About Touko and Sayaka, they are also in gray area.
Touko might be akoisexual(lithosexual) http://lgbta.wikia.com/wiki/Lithosexual
We don't say she is, we just mentioned it as possibility, observing her behavior (turning down all confessions, being blocked to say anything when Yuu confessed, etc.)
It's just our impression, so we want to say it, and we don't see reasons why you have problems with everything what we say.

Sayaka, she might be probably sapiosexual (attracted in intelligence).

It's all yet not so clear in manga, so any development is possible.

About that guy who blocked you, so you admitted you are the person from our link, https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/180303-troubles-with-psychopath/?tab=comments#comment-1063135847

we remember your disrespectful behavior and blocked you. But it was on reddit, you just used a metaphor for our previous conversation there. So your provocations here are clear now. You want to bug us here from revenge, ha ha ha

last edited at Jan 5, 2019 8:23AM

HayaH
Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Bug, you won't give up?
You are ignorant. Inform yourself.
Being ace is a spectrum, and we clearly said those girls are all in GRAY area.

We owe you one answer on your question about our previous post when you said "what a heck was that?"

We will show you:
https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/180303-troubles-with-psychopath/?tab=comments#comment-1063135543

HayaH
Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Asexuality is an important factor here, in manga. And all of them give ace vibe. Only romantic and sensual factors will make any pairing possible.

Yuu: ace-aro situation from the start, streaming to develop into homoromantic-ace
Touko: Homoromantic sensual ace (development unknown) (litho-romantic-sexual? she does not want reciprociation)
Sayaka: Homoromantic, sexuality unknown , ace vibe, possibly sensual and sapiosexual (attracted to intelligence); also , our personal thinking that she could have a thing for older women or authority

From this setting, all pairings are possible, except if Yuu turned to be aromantic (we doubt it, but yet is unclear what type of liking she feels for Touko)
And if Touko is litho-romantic/sexual, she will refuse any pairing.

What is certain, all of them are in gray area. Only question, which exactly, and who is compatible with whom (still thinking triad would be the best solution)

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 11:24PM